Automation & Controls Engineering
This group supports the full lifecycle of Automation Projects from front-end design through implementation and start-up and ongoing support. Individuals typically work on the following systems:
• DCS (Distributed Control System)
• PLC (Programmable Logic Control) and HMI (Human Machine Interface)
• SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition)
• MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems)
• Instrumentation Systems
They also handle the instrumentation that accompanies the controls – including valves, measurement and analytical devices.
• DCS/PLC Engineers (continuous and batch process)
• System Programmers
• MES Engineers
• SCADA Specialists
• Instrumentation Engineers & Technicians
• Validation Engineers
• Electrical/Mechanical Designers
• Field Support Engineers
• Project Management
• Process Engineers
This group supports Instrument Outages/Turnaround Projects
• Diverse industry experience with outage and turnaround projects.
• Provide a contract instrument crew to supplement our clients’ direct workforce. We select the crew for each project & onboard everyone to include training, drug and background checks
• Scope of work includes calibration, testing, troubleshooting and maintenance on a variety of process controls & instrumentation.
OUR EXPERT FOR AUTOMATION & CONTROLS ENGINEERING INDUSTRY
To contact our Automation & Controls Department Manager or for more information about services or job opportunities email or call: