Automation Technical Resources LLC
216 N. Chestnut Street
Chaska, MN 55318
Project Manager – Automation Systems
A 6-8 month contract opportunity is available for a Automation Project Manager working remotely. The Automation Project Manager is responsible for the coordination of technical, commercial, and administrative activities required for a successful project execution. Projects will include small to large projects that typically are turnkey and include third party on-site contractors. Project size is generally less $5MM and project portfolio less than $15MM on average at any given time.
* Participate in the front-end of FEED engagements
* Key point of contact for all content on multiple projects
* Responsible for overall project financial profitability (GP), scope, schedule and deliverables
* Follow company’s project management process to ensure project success.
* Contribute to work processes improvements
* Site walk downs as needed on projects assigned
* Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical field of study and/or equivalent years of education and experience.
* Factory based training on control systems configuration and implementation
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
* 4+ years’ experience with automation systems – engineering, design, specification, implementation through startup.
* 5+ years’ Project Management experience
* Proven track record with customers in managing projects
* Proficient in use of common computer software programs: Microsoft Office, Visio and Project
* Ability to read electrical wiring diagrams and P&IDs
* Understand contract and T&Cs
* Strong judgement including willingness to make decisions.
Start is ASAP. Must have project management experience with DCS or PLC Automation Systems.
For consideration, please submit your resume in Word Format to email@example.com at Automation Technical Resources LLC. Only candidates not requiring sponsorship will be considered.