Senior .NET Developer
Senior .NET Developer – LOWES INC
• Around 10 years of IT experience specialized in Object Oriented software development.
• Good working experience in applying industry best-practices and software design patterns.
• Strong experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing application using C++ and C#.NET.
• Extensive experience working with Win Forms, WPF, MVVM, and MFC.
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and with quality.
• Extensive experience in the developments of Windows and Web based programming.
• Strong experience in developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC and Winforms.
• Strong experience developing web client applications using HTML, Java Script, JQuery and AngularJS.
• Extensive experience in data structures and algorithms.
• Strong experience in Programming Language Compiler development and Code Optimization Techniques.
• Extensive experience in unit testing and regression testing.
• Experience working within an agile development process, including Extreme Programming and Scrum.
• Ability to learn quickly and deliver high quality code in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
• Hands on experience in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for rapidly building service-oriented applications that communicate across the web and the enterprise.
• Extensive working knowledge on Configuring and version controlling with Visual Source safe (VSS), Sub Version (SVN), Team Foundation Server (TFS) and JAZZ.
• Very good hands on experience in PL/SQL programming and good knowledge on RDBMS concepts.
• Hands on experience of developing the applications using Entity Framework.
• Experience on designing and developing RESTful web services using WebAPI methods.
• Excellent understanding and Strong experience in entire software development lifecycle (SDLC).
Senior .NET Developer LOWES INC Mooresville, NC
January 2015 to Present
The Multi-Channel Testing & Commercialization – FDM (Floor Plan Development Manager), is a product used for designing the floor plan for the retail stores, also this helps in managing the drawings in the system. The complete product is developed using .NET, C++, HTML, Java Script, CSS technologies.
* Analysis, design and development of RESTful web services using C#.NET WebAPI methods.
* Analysis, design and development of reliable and efficient services for processing the drawings.
* Analysis, design and development of drawing management system.
* Analysis, design and development of UI for drawing management system using WPF, MVVM.
* Analysis, design and development of different plug-ins for AutoCAD using C++, STL.
* Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules
* Experience in implementing model-view-controller (MVC) architecture using Angular Framework.
* Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers/Clients and servers.
* Used agile methodology for the software development.
* Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting.
* Designed and developed various utilities to help processing complex tasks using Winforms and WPF.
* Designed and developed the MVC services using Entity framework.
* Experience on designing and developing the Data Access layer and integration of MSSQL with the services.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012/2012/2013, .Net framework, C#, C++, STL, HTML, XML, Java Script, Multithreading, WPF, MVVM, Win Forms, JQuery, Angular JS, JSON, Web API, Web Services, ASP.NET, JAZZ, Windows 7, dotTrace, AutoCAD 2014, Entity Framework.
Senior Software Engineer SIEMENS LTD
January 2013 to December 2014
SCL (Structured Control Language) is a high-level textual programming language which is based on PASCAL. The SCL is used for programming PLCs (Programmable logic Controllers). In addition to the high-level language elements, SCL also includes language elements typical of PLCs such as Inputs, Outputs, Timers, and Counters, block calls, etc. A PLC is an electronic device used in many industries to monitor and control building systems and production processes.
* Identified and proposed the idea to reduce a compiler optimization phase by clubbing Common Sub-Expression Elimination and Code Hoisting phases thus by reducing maintenance of one component and improving the performance of the Compiler component.
* Involved in the analysis, design, and development and writing Unit tests for the clubbed Code Hoisting and Common Sub-Expression Elimination phase.
* Involved in the analysis, design, and development and writing Unit tests for new compiler optimizations for Boolean operands for Common Sub Expression Elimination and Code Hoisting phases.
* Involved in the analysis, design, and development and writing Unit tests for different optimizations such as Common Sub Expression Elimination, Code Hoisting and Copy Propagation related to Compiler Component.
* Involved in completely rewriting the Code generation component of Compiler to directly generate ENUM based instructions instead of generating the STL instructions and the ENUM instructions.
* Involved in the analysis, design, and development and writing Unit tests for features like Local Constants, Indexing String related the parser component.
* Involved in refactoring the code, fixing FxCop and PCLint Violations, reducing the code complexity and improving the performance.
* Involved in fixing and closing the RQs/Bugs within the time.
* Demoed/ presented the features, artifacts and results to the concerned stake holders of the product.
* Involved in mentoring new colleagues in the team on the product and respective modules.
* I was responsible for performing the TFS code merge activities like forward Integration (FI) and Reverse Integration (RI).
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, .Net framework, C#, C++, STL, TFS, SVN, Windows 7, dotTrace, Source Monitor, FxCop, PCLint.
Senior Software Engineer SIEMENS LTD
December 2011 to December 2013
SIMINE MAQ system is specially designed for the mining industry. This optimizes the properties of the material produced. This product from Siemens is an important tool for easy quality planning and the production of material mixes. All the subsystems like Input lot, Material Tracking, Stock model, Presentation Model, Output lot are integrated in the systems. This is distributed system developed used C#.NET, WCF and WPF technologies.
* Involved in understanding the legacy existing system developed in Borland C++.
* Involved in analysis, design, development of Mathematical model also called as Stock model, the most complex component of SIMINE MAQ product. Mathematical model is responsible for stocking the material in the stock pile, reclaiming the material from the stock pile, mixing the material and updating the presentation layer about the material qualities.
* Involved in analysis, design, and development of Job Management Module. This module is used to create jobs for different activities such as stacking, reclaiming, transport, and scanning, etc., in mining plant.
* I was responsible for the complete module implementation including the User interface development using WPF and MVVM.
* Involved in the design discussion with other components like Input lot, Material Track, Presentation Layer, Output Lot and Data Layer.
* Involved in writing the Unit test cases for the features developed.
* Involved in Fixing RQs/ Bugs within the timeline.
* Involved in review meetings for Analysis, Design and Code.
Technical Lead TAKATA
April 2011 to December 2011
Lane and road departures account for a high percentage of traffic injuries and fatalities each year. Takata has developed and is marketing its new LDW system to help drivers from having their vehicles unintentionally departing their lane or going off the road. Distracted driving, not paying attention, and sleepy drivers contribute heavily to this type of accident and our LDW system provides accurate warnings to the driver before an accident occurs. Takata has perfected its Lane Departure Warning system through millions of miles of testing and development in all various road conditions. This new product compliments Takata’s other electronic products, which include collision sensors, ECUs (Electronic Control Units), Occupant Classification Systems, and other safety related electronics.
* Involved Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and testing of exhaustive event logging system. This is one of the components of Lane Departure Warning Systems.
* Involved in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) followed by Agile SDLC using Scrum methodologies to produce high quality software model.
* Involved in writing unit test for developed module.
Environment: Visual Studio, C++, MFC, Socket Programming, XML, SVN, Clear Quest, Windows XP.
Technical Specialist AIR MAGNET
July 2009 to April 2011
AirMagnet Enterprise provides 24×7 WIPS/WIDS protection to proactively secure wireless networks. AirMagnet Enterprise protects against every wireless network security threat by combining the industry’s most thorough wireless intrusion detection system and wireless network monitoring with leading research, analysis and security threat remediation.
* I was responsible for all the enhancements and maintenance of device locator component of AirMagnet Enterprise. The device locator component is used to display the location of the devices like Access Points and Stations on the floor.
* Involved in design and development of Wireless Tracing and Wired Tracing features. These features are used to determine if the devices are connected to network.
* Involved in design and development of Wired blocking feature. This feature is used to block the targeted Wireless device from making any Wireless connections.
* Involved in the code review sessions and knowledge sharing sessions for the team.
* Led the sub Team working on the features and successfully delivered the features.
* Performed the Integration Testing and System Testing during the release of the product to Market.
Senior Engineer AIR MAGNET
July 2007 to June 2009
* Involved in the implementation of finding the location of device(s) detected in the network on the floor plan.
* Involved in the implementation of Radio scheduler feature. This feature is used to schedule the radio activity of access points.
* Involved in introducing different reports to the Report Generation component.
* Fixed the Bugs/Issues reported by the customer with highest priority and fixing the issues reported by the internal Team.
* Done End to end development of features like Save and replay feedback, PostGRE SQL database integration, Internationalization support for the product.
Environment: Visual Studio, C++, MFC, Socket Programming, Multi-Threading, HTML, Java Script, C#, ASP.NET, PostGRE SQL, Visual SourceSafe 6.0, Bugzilla, MSSQL, Windows XP.
Software Engineer Agent Technologies
May 2007 to September 2007
The Intelligent Surveillance system monitors the security of home or office easily. This system provides different features such as monitoring home or office remotely, the streaming of videos on PC from multiple sources. The videos can be stored anywhere in the world, searched and played back later.
* Designed and developed the proprietary ActiveX control for video streaming from the CCTV camera sources.
* Provided different functionalities such as recording the video and playback video.
* Involved in design and development of User Interface of the application.
* Involved in Testing and writing Unit Test cases for the code developed.
Environment: Visual Studio, C++, MFC, .Net framework, C#, MSSQL, Visual SourceSafe 6.0, Windows XP.
Master of Science Software Systems Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Operating Systems MS-DOS, WINDOWS XP, Windows 7
Databases MS SQLSERVER 2005/2008, MS-ACCESS, Post GRE SQL
Languages C#.NET, C++, C
Frame works / Concepts
MFC, WCF, WPF, Socket programming, Multi-Threading,
Data Structures, XML, HTML, Design Patterns, UML, STL
Windows Services, Web Services, WebAPI, ASP.NET
Web Technologies MVC, ADO.NET, XML, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, AngularJS
Version controls TFS, Visual source safe (VSS), Clear Case, SVN, JAZZ RTC
Web Servers IIS
IDE/ Tools Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013, Bugzilla, Clear Quest, dotTrace, NUnit, FxCop, PCLint, Source Monitor, JAZZ
Methodologies Agile Methodology, OOAD