1128 6th St. SE Minneapolis, MN, 55414 • (651) 200-1216 •
OBJECTIVE To obtain a position related to the electrical engineering field.
EDUCATION 2014-2017 University of St. Thomas, Saint Paul, MN.
Master of science in Electrical Engineering (Night classes 6 pm to 9 pm).
Power systems, Mechatronics, Simulation and visualization of dynamic systems,
Electrical machines, Power system operation and control, Analog communication,
Project management and static methods for manufacturing quality (Minitab).
2007-2012 Mansoura university, Egypt
Bachelor of science in Electrical Engineering.
Power systems, Electrical machines IV, Machine control, Electrical power IV,
Power electronics, High voltage, Automatic control II, Electric circuits, programming,
Electrical measurements , Power system planning, Protection system, Digital signals,
processing, communications systems, Fluid mechanic and thermal engineering,
Electronic circuits and microprocessor, and Electromagnetic fields
Relevant Software: MATLAB, SolidWorks, Minitab, C , PowerWorld, Siemens PLC
Step7, Microcontrollers and AutoCAD
TECHNICAL Graduation project – 2012 : –
PROJECT (Flexible mobile automation: Developing a semi-autonomous mobile robotic platform
for industrial applications using Microcontrollers, motors and different types of
sensors). Grade: (98/100).
EXPERIENCE TetraPak® Electro-Mechanical Engineer at Egyptian Factory, Egypt
12/12 – 01/14 (1 year, 1 Month)
– Responsibilities and duties:
1. Working with the maintenance team in a specific project to do the
necessary scheduled maintenance or the sudden Electrical and
mechanical maintenance for high technology machines for packaging
food and drinks.
2. Technical support for machines operators.
3. Writing daily reports about the machines maintenance and breakdowns.
4. Basic design of control and installation of induction AC/DC motors.
5. Basic design of PLC control program (LADDER diagram).
6. Installation of spare parts with precise measurement.
7. Tracking and analyzing the Electrical or the mechanical alarm using
blueprints and sheets.
8. Basic maintenance and installation of the pumps, Hydraulic and
9. Installation and wiring of different types of sensors.
1. Certificate of appreciation issued by the factory, TetraPak® and the
Sweden embassy for job performance.
2. Certificate of appreciation issued by IEEE GOLD for participating in
EED (Egyptian Engineers Day) with our graduation project.
STRONG – IT, operating systems, Microsoft office, PCB, and Programming.
TRAININGS 1. Summer training at Electronics Company for 1 month (programming, PLC,
and PCB design) – 2012
2. Summer training in a power plant for 1 month (Power generation, Generators,
turbines, and Transformers) – 2010
Note: No sponsorship is required either now or in the future.