firstname.lastname@example.org – 651-352-0394
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
UTC Aerospace Systems – Burnsville, MN – June 2014 to Present
Element Sub-Assembly – Plasma Sprayed Elements, Final Engine Elements, Total Air Temperature Elements
• Assemble platinum elements
• Blueprint reading and part testing
• Braze elements to mounts
• Buff, grind parts
• Follow documentation
• Qualified in light and precious metal brazing
Adecco, UTC Aerospace Systems – Eagan, MN – March 2014 to June 2014
Prepare elements for final inspection
Operate grinder and lathe
Microscope to inspect
Synico Staffing, U.S. Bank – Saint Paul, MN – March 2013 to August 2013
Pull out loan mortgages for customers.
• Separate copies and put them into audit folders.
• Inventory old and new documents.
• Rearrange aisles to fit new documents.
Inspiration Design Center – Burnsville, MN – September 2012 to March 2013
• Load finished granite jobs for installers for the day.
• Move slabs and remnant pieces to correct bins.
• Deliver and pick up any materials for future jobs.
• Use forklift to load, unload flatbed.
• Re-arrange granite slabs with overhead crane or forklift to appropriate locations
Pilgrim Dry Cleaners – Burnsville, MN – December 2008 to December 2012
Load and deliver cleaned clothing to branch stores.
Diploma in General Education
Eastview High school – Apple Valley, MN
September 2002 to June 2006
Brazing (1 year)