810 Dracena Ct.
Richmond, TX 77406
Schlumberger Technology Center Sugar Land, TX Aug 18 2008-Jan 14 2015
Engineering Development Technician
• Read and interpret system schematics and wiring diagrams.
• Set up and conduct routine and non-routine tests.
• Collect, organize, and prepare reports on data from tests performed including some data analysis and conclusions.
• Work with responsible engineer and other technicians on the set up, conduction, and data reporting on non-routine and complex tests.
• Work with manufacturing to resolve problems relating to product design which may include review of redlined production drawings or auditing manufacturing.
• Prepare test requests and fabrication requests as required in support of the various projects.
• Assist in construction or disassembly of laboratory test systems or field test prototypes.
• Maintain an engineering notebook of all significant activity.
• Wear PPE and observe health, safety, and environmental policies.
• Successfully complete required training.
• Participate in weekly status/progress meetings.
Crescent Directional Drilling Magnolia, TX Nov 12 2007-Aug 8 2008
Senior Electro-Magnetic Technician
• Diagnose and repair electro-magnetic system tools and components within manufacturer’s Guidelines.
• Responsible for implementing testing and troubleshooting procedures.
• Responsible for tracking electro-magnetic kits in the field and keeping a running inventory of parts and materials needed to complete oilfield operations.
• Communicate with coordinators and site personnel to ensure timely turn-around and dispatch of electro-magnetic kits to the field.
• Verify electro-magnetic kits going to the field by checking inventories and stocking kits with necessary equipment and materials.
National Oilwell Varco Stafford, TX May 22 2006-Nov 9 2007
Quality Assurance/Electronics Technician
• Responsible for fabricating and testing new builds for down-hole drilling tools using schematics and necessary tools.
• Verify measuring-while-drilling capabilities using computer interface software.
• Trouble-shoot and repair, to component level, incoming tools from the field for customer-based and home-based drilling operations.
• Work closely with engineering verifying prototypes and new version updates for hardware and software.
Gamestop Inc. Distribution Center Grapevine, TX May 20 2002-May 7 2006
Refurbishing Process Supervisor
• Interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
• Planning, assigning, and directing work.
• Rewarding and disciplining employees as required.
• Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Maintain employee performance and attendance records as well as ensuring that Gamestop’s quality, safety, and environmental policies are consistently followed.
DeVry University Irving, TX July 2000-Oct 2003
• Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering Technology
• Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
• Dean’s List GPA 3.44/4.0
• Senior Project: Wireless Infrared Communication System to enhance classroom instruction between instructor and students
Military Top Secret Security Clearance Honorable Discharge
Missiles and Facilities Maintenance Technician March 1996-March 2000
United States Air Force Malmstrom AFB, Montana
• Maintained power generation and environmental controls for Minuteman III missile sites
• Trained in fundamental circuit analysis and pneumatic systems
• Troubleshot and repaired electrical and mechanical failures
• Trained in proper handling of hazardous materials
• Performed preventive maintenance on aerospace ground equipment
• Inventoried and maintained test equipment and tools necessary to repair aerospace ground equipment
References Available Upon Request