5808 Sunset Avenue, Panama City Beach, FL 32408
Cell: (802) 238-4517 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Young professional with degrees in Mechanical Engineering, Sustainable Design, and Photography. Passion for the environment, site development, and alternative energy. Skilled in fulfilling design projects from concept to successful on time installation within budget, while cooperatively working with other departments. Hardworking with an amicable personality, positive attitude, and the desire to exceed client expectations efficiently and safely.
• SolidWorks • Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
• AutoCAD • Entry Level NABCEP Certification
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Projects • Solar PV Training
• PeopleSoft & Peachtree Accounting Software • Geothermal HVAC Training
• Enovia PLM • Energy 10 (E-10) Simulation Training
August 2013 to Present
Oceaneering International Incorporated – Panama City, FL
• Design tips, dies, closing dies, and layplates to be used for production. Request and receive quotes to process requisitions and manage incoming tooling inventory while decreasing production downtime due to late or improper tooling.
• Lead Green Belt Tooling project and complete Critical to Quality (CTQ) trees.
• Eliminate die drool on product by developing the use of coated tooling.
• Efficiently process technical Work Instructions, Procedures, and Forms for the Production Equipment.
• Implement design and process changes for equipment on the production floor prompted by the Safety CAR program.
• Selected as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on a 60 Bobbin Armor machine to commission the new equipment and continually improve design and run time to exceed over 30% profit on each product made.
• Able to prioritize responsibilities depending on the dynamic demand of the company.
August 2012 – February 2013
Gazogen, Incorporated – Marshfield, VT
• Serviced Messier-Smith Woodchip Boilers in New England increasing performance efficiency.
• Worked with Senior Engineers fabricating custom metal pieces for small-scale steam powered co-generation.
May 2011 – December 2011
NRG Systems, Incorporated – Hinesburg, VT
• Worked with electronics department assembling and testing measurement products.
• Worked along side Senior Quality Engineer graphing, interpreting, and documenting data.
• Created controlled document Work Procedures for Senior Quality Engineer for ISO certification.
• Assisted Mechanical Engineering department with testing, data collection, and analysis.
• Worked with Lead Electronics Technician reducing assembly time for temperature probe.
Vermont Technical College – Randolph Center, VT
• Bachelor of Science in Sustainable Design & Technology: May 2013, GPA: 3.907
• Associate of Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering: May 2011
• Vermont Technical College President’s List: Fall 2010, Spring 2011
• Vermont Technical College Dean’s List: Fall 2009, 2011, 2012, Spring 2010, 2012, 2013
• Phi Theta Kappa: Fall 2009 & Tau Alpha Pi: Spring 2012