This resume has been forwarded to you at the request of Monster User xnerx01
Anushree sharma Last updated: 02/01/16
Job Title: no specified
Company: no specified
Rating: no specified
Screening score: no specified
Status: no specified
Fremont, CA 94536
Quick View Links:
Resume Headline: Anushree sharma – SCADA Engineerng Lead Resume Value: dzb5azhfeyi58ye9
38623 Cherry Ln, Apt 190 firstname.lastname@example.org
Fremont, CA 94536 Ph: 701-540-2671
As a SCADA and Power System expert I lead SCADA Engineering team to design SCADA and control platforms for solar and wind utility scale projects. I have experience of working with diverse teams and lead projects to successful completion. I have strong analytical and problem solving skills. I have 10+ years of experience in the industry and have worked with proprietary and open source global applications. With a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering specializing in Power Systems, I have profound understanding of energy transmission, distribution systems and smart grid technologies.
• Extensive experience of working with – GE iFIX, Webspace, Proficy Historian, IGS, OSI PI, SEL RTAC, AcSELerator
• Experience of working with various SCADA systems- ABB, Alstom/Areva/GE Grid solutions, Wonderware, GE.
• Technical due diligence, Requirement analyses, Power systems engineering and design, System integration for SCADA/EMS projects.
• Alstom proprietary software and applications- Habitat, EMP, ETPL, iGrid, e-terratrust.
• Visual Basic, Matlab, PSCAD/EMTDC, OpenDSS, PSIM, AutoCAD, XML , Batch Programming, MS Office.
• Power and energy standards – NERC, CIP, FERC IEEE/ANSI and IEC.
• Distribution systems study, Energy Management Studies, Voltage regulation, PHEVs, Reactive power compensation and Power System Simulation/Modeling
SunEdison, Belmont, CA Oct 2013 – present
Manager SCADA Engineering
• Leading the North America SCADA Engineering team and providing technical guidance in design and implementation of SCADA System Integration for solar & wind projects totaling to 1.7GW.
• Designed and developed SunEdison’s in house standard SCADA and control platform on GE – iFIX, OSI PI and SEL RTAC for SunEdison projects resulting in about 66% savings per project
• Closely interact with Project management and development team to capture internal and utility/ISO project requirements.
• Review and evaluate vendor proposals for SCADA and telecom related jobs.
• Review and update Interconnection and Power purchase agreements for SCADA, metering and monitoring.
• Standardize design, documentation and workflow processes across all organic and acquisition solar and wind projects.
• Coach and train team members on SunEdison technical standards.
Alstom Grid, Redmond, WA Aug 2011 – Sep 2013
• System Integration for EMS/DMS/SCADA projects.
• Understanding and analyzing client’s system and upgrading it to Alstom baseline and custom products and solutions.
• Configuring and integrating databases and displays, running system builds and troubleshooting.
• Performing internal and external project testing, FATs, SATs.
North Dakota State University (NDSU), ND Jan 2010 – May 2011
Graduate Teaching Assistant & IT Helpdesk Consultant
• Master’s research-
◦ PHEVs’ impacts, Reactive Power Analysis and Compensation
◦ Distribution system modeling and simulation
◦ Power system and Protection Studies
◦ Vehicle2Grid, AGC, ACE, IEE13/IEEE14 bus systems.
• Teaching Assistant for Electronics Lab – Building circuits, simulations– Jan 2010 – May 2011
• IT helpdesk consultant – Aug 2010 – June 2011
Areva T&D, Noida, India Feb 2007 – Jan 2010
• Designed and programmed -Substation topology, RTU topology and Communication topology
• Up gradation of Communication Front End of SCADA system for State Electricity Boards
• Comprehensive maintenance of SCADA system, databases, models and Single Line Diagrams
• Modeling of generators, transformers, transmission lines and other power system equipment
• Integration of remote terminal units (RTU) for load dispatch center.
• Configuration of Alarms, Events, Trends and Generation calculations.
• Imparting training to Client and support Engineers and mentored new resources.
Hindalco Power Division (Aditya Birla Group), Renusagar, India Aug 2005- Feb 2007
• Testing and Commissioning of ABB’s mini SCADA system for 750MW captive power plant
• Database creation for generation and Load parameters, Alarm and SOE configuration
• Substation engineering, Logic controls, End to End/IO testing, Oneline diagrams
North Dakota State University (NDSU), ND – Master of Science (MS) Jan 2010- Dec 2012
Specialization – Power Systems
Thesis – A corrective strategy for voltage regulation in distribution grids with plug-in hybrid electric vehicles.
JSS Academy of Technical Education (JSSATE), India – Bachelor of Technology (Electrical Engineering) Aug 2001-May 2005
• Training on power plant operations, ISO 9001 and EHS at Hindalco
• Training Project 1 – Wind energy conversion System-study project (Undergraduate)
• Training Project 2 – Working model of Optimal Solar Power Tracker (Undergraduate)
• Summer Internships at BHEL, New Delhi, India & SCL, Chandigarh, India
• Appreciation from UMD for successful and timely completion of mini SCADA project at Hindalco.
• Received two significant promotions in 3 years of service for exceptional performance.
• IEEE Member
• REI,Washington Trails Association(WTA) , Hospice- Volunteer Member
Experience BACK TO TOP
Job Title Company Experience
SCADA Engineerng Lead SunEdison – Present
Additional Info BACK TO TOP
Current Career Level: Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Date of Availability: Within 2 weeks
Work Status: US – I am authorized to work in this country for any employer.
Active Security Clearance: None
US Military Service:
Target Job: Target Job Title: SCADA Engineerng Lead
Desired Job Type: Employee
Desired Status: Full-Time
Target Company: Company Size:
• Electrical/Electronics Engineering
• Energy/Nuclear Engineering
Target Locations: Selected Locations: US-CA-Oakland/East Bay
Willingness to travel: Up to 25% travel
Languages: Languages Proficiency Level