Minneapolis, MN, 55423
As Electrical and Computer Engineer having Strong professional experience in Designing, Testing and Validating Software Systems and Hardware circuits, research, and development of full lifecycle / maintenance of software/hardware and intrinsic systems. Strong data analysis skills and problem-solving skills
• Expert skills in Automation and Manual testing using Selenium, Selenium Libraries, Coded UI, Mobile Testing, QTP and Quality Centre with programmatic interface developed Test scenarios and Test cases. Strong Experience in Test Management Tool Test Manager
• Expert skills in Smoke, Performance, Regression, Black box, Ad-hoc, Functional and UI testing.
• Expertise in MATLAB, CADENCE tools, ALTIUM Designer, ISE Design Suite, Altera Quartus Software, EDA Tools Model-Sim, Xilinx FPGA, View-Logic
• Expertise in Verilog coding for FPGA functional design and simulation test benches
• Solid knowledge of QA methodologies and experience in all test phases with a solid understanding of test planning, test management, execution and defect tracking.
• Solid experience in high voltage power, generation and distribution, Instrumentation and controls, testing and simulation of generators, transformers and other equipment
• Domain experience includes software/hardware engineering, embedded software, Handheld Devices, Telecom, automation systems, research and development (R&D) projects, feedback and control systems, Digital Signal Processing
• Quick learner and self-motivated, can fit effortlessly into vivid project/environments
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player with leadership abilities
• Experience in teaching technical topics and performing Research and Development
• Excellent data analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Ability to work independently, attention to detail and meet tight deadlines
• Skilled in assessing requirements, determining priorities, analyzing problems
TECHNICAL SKILLS TOOLS
LANGUAGES MATLAB, Lab-View, HDL Verilog, HTML, C#, JAVA, Java Script, SQL, Python, Shell Scripting, Perl, C, C++
Ubuntu, Windows / PC, Mac OS X, Linux flavors, Unix, Solaris, Windows Phone IOS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Win CE, Android, iOS, Vista, XP, Cygwin
Signal Processing, Wireless Analog- Digital Communication, CMOS Technology, Digital IC Design and verification, Verilog XL Simulator, Cadence Design Software, Quartos, FPGA Development and Synthesis Tools ( Altera’s Quartus and Xilinx ISE Design Suite ) , EDA Tools, Hspice , Microcontroller development tools, Schematic and PCB Layout Tool Altium, Share Point, Clear Case, Control Systems, Excel, Power Point
Master’s in Electrical Engineering, at Northwestern Polytechnic University, Fremont CA
Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering, at Government Engineering College, India
US Bank, USA 05/2015- 12/2015
Project: Goals Based Wealth Management
Role: Validation and Verification Analyst
• Responsible for planning, designing, executing designing, planning and execution of system testing to ensure end to end software quality
• Responsible for Writing Test Cases, Execution using HP Quality Center
• Worked on understanding testing requirements, Created and maintained Test Plan
• Used Microsoft SQLServerStudio to run database queries and validate data from database
• Responsible for testing Webservices xml files
• Coordinated the team in between Developers and QA team for prioritizing and checking severity of bugs.
• Documented test results and test steps for defect resolution
• Worked directly with Business Analyst to understand product market need and its functionalities.
• Performed regression, Smoke, adhoc, performance and end-to-end testing. System errors monitoring for ecommerce and retail projects.
• Verification and tracking of bugs and issues. Evaluation and creation of test automation harness, using Bug tracking tool
ENVIORMENT: HP Quick Test Pro, Win Runner, HP Quality Centre/Application Lifecycle Management, MS Visual Studio, MS Server, VMware, Spiral Model, Selenium
Thomson Reuters, USA 09/2013 – 03/2014
Project: PLC Practical Law & DA Integration
Role: Software Engineer
• Responsible for Testing and Validating of enterprise application projects.
• Wrote and executed complex software test suite for test cases.
• Developed and executed manual and automated tests in different platforms using C# and the Selenium library.
• Worked on XML docs to perform back end testing
• Created Automated Selenium test suites using in build technologies as page objects, Id’s, X-path for locating UI elements, verifying links and dropdown menus.
• Automated tests with Coded UI and Selenium application turned into Desktop and Web based.
• Adheres to and facilitates Agile/Scrum software development.
• Executes manual functional, application, regression and performance tests with high level of effectiveness.
• Prioritizes software-testing tasks.
• Partner with software development staff to resolve application bugs and test upcoming application releases.
• Actively participate in Iteration Planning, Stand-ups, and Team Retrospectives
• Develop software-testing artifacts within an agile process
• Develop and actively participate in test automation using C++, C# and other technologies using VS2010, VS2012 and Re-sharper
ENVIORMENT: C#, Coded UI, Selenium, Selenium Library, Visual Studio 10, Visual Studio 12, Virtual Box, Virtual Machines, Test Manager, Shared Documents
Centurylink, USA 04/2014 – 12/2014
Role: Validation Engineer
• Responsible for testing router configurations of Web Pages
• Worked on Velocity Template to decipher the code
• Responsible for generating CPE router and networking configuration
• Hands on experience in creating and updating XML and Velocity templates using network device configuration Responsible to generate configuration files based on JAVA and XML templates
• Executed manual functional, application, regression and performance tests with high level of effectiveness.
• Worked on writing and executing automated tests using Selenium library
• Working and developing knowledge on xml, html and JAVA
• Developed Configuration and WebPages according to router customization using Eclipse
• Performed UI and Performance testing of routers web pages
• Responsible for checking out code, reviewing and testing templates changes
ENVIORMENT: JAVA, XML, Eclipse, Virtual Box, Virtual Machines, Test Manager, Shared Documents, Lab Manager, TFS, , Java, Objective C, AJAX, Windows 7/8, Word 2007,2010, Word Perfect, i-Pad / i-Phone, Android, Windows Mobile, Win CE
EM Solutions, USA 09/2012 – 04/2013
Project: Design High Speed, highly constrained PCB boards using Lead-free Soldering
Role: Electrical Engineer
• Involved in all phases of PCB board development from Design Spec to quality assurance of the product, highly precise on low power consumption digital passive RF boards and lead free soldering. Calculated controlled impedances, created effective stack ups for High-speed circuits, defined PCB materials, surface finishes.
• Designed printed circuit boards, from peripherals through planers for telecommunication and medical Industries GSM/GPRS and Broad band IP communicators with high speed, controlled impedance.
• Examined electronic schematics and supporting documents to develop, compute, and verify specification for drafting data
• Utilized Cadence Altium Designer Summer 2009 Software interface through Cadence Skill Language and PERL Scripts
• Created own schematics, performed simulations, conducted design reviews at various stages of the design, and created own board layouts or worked with an outside board layout house (multi-layer boards).
• Analyzed requirements, examine electronic schematics to develop, compute, and verify specification for drafting data, such as configuration of parts, dimensions, and tolerances.
• Developed and implement processes and scripts to reduce cycle time
• Focused on BGA (Ball Grid Array) soldering and critical care view.
• Drafted detail and assembly drawings of design components, circuitry and printed circuit boards, using computer-assisted equipment or standard drafting techniques and devices.
Environment: Altium Designer Summer 2009, BGA, Perl, Windows, Ubuntu, Linux, Micro Controller, C/ C++, Lab View, Verilog, HDL, Excel Power Point, Shell Script, Share Point, Cygwin
Ramkrishna Electricals India 07/2010 -06/2011
Project: Analog Design Oscillator
Role: Jr. Electrical Engineer
• Worked in Transformer manufacturing Plant, power transformers, H.V and L.T. switch, Air Circuit breaker, H.V, LV, instrumentation and Telecommunication cable laying .
H.V. Cable indoor termination
Substation ABB Control Panel circuit, RCU & Safety Switch Control Circuit.
• Transformer maintenance
• Substation and distribution Ring main system, Grid system of distribution maintenance
• Earth resistance testing
• H.V. switch gear Bulk, plain break, Arc control, self blast, vacuum, oil circuit breaker maintenance
• Electrical wiring consist of single and three phase for power transformer
• Design mixed-signal, digital, analog circuitry, control applications for motors, steppers, servos using discrete and various high-speed serial protocols, and high-current switching applications using FET, MOSFETS, bipolar devices.
Environment: Cadence Tools, Virtuso, Hspice, EDA Tools Modelsim, Xilinx FPGA, Viewlogic, C/ C++, Perl, Matlab, Windows, Share Point, Clear Case, Control Systems, Excel, Power Point
Teaching Experience Northwestern Polytechnic University, Fremont, CA 01/2012 – 04/2013
• Taught Matlab in Linear Signal and Systems, use of oscilloscopes, conducted Labs.
Teaching Experience Government Polytechnic College, MS, INDIA 08/2009 – 06/2010
• Taught Instrumentation, Circuits Designs, Semiconductor Devices, Computer Architecture, Analog and Mixed Signal MOS Integrated Circuit Design, Intro to VLSI Design.
Member of IEEE, since 2010
Member of Toastmasters International, since 2008
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org