Austin L. Zimmermann
2108 Swallowtail Drive
Shakopee, MN 55379
Associate of Applied Science in Engineering Drafting & DesignAwarded May 2016
Dunwoody College of Technology in Minneapolis, MN
• 3.7 GPA
• Dean’s listFall 2014, Spring 2015, Fall 2015
Skills & Abilities
• Solidworks(3000+ hours)
• CSWA certified
• Creo parametric(500+ hours)
• Autodesk Inventor
• Development and interpretation of Blueprints & Schematics
• Knowledge of ECN processes
• Vertical Mills
• Surface grinders
• Tooling knowledge
• Microsoft Office
• SAP software
• Tool Design
• Project R&D
• Geometric dimensioning & tolerancing • Scheduling and Planning • 3D Printing
• ANSI drafting standards • Transmissions of power • CMM experience
• NIMS safety certified • Statics and Strengths of Materials
Mechanical Drafting InternJune 2015-present
MTS systems Eden Prairie, MN
• Prepared detail and assembly drawings to be used by manufacturing.
• Prioritized work to meet deadlines and maintain efficiency.
• Confirmed drawings and bill of materials met required standards of completion.
• Reviewed and executed engineering change notifications.
• Sustained working relationships with all co-workers.
• Maintained efficient CAD practices enacted by company.
Package HandlerSep 2013-May 2015
FedEx ground Shakopee, MN
• Considered package specifications, transported them accordingly.
• Cooperated with team members to transport packages effectively.
• Operated Cushman to deliver packages safely.
• Satisfied safety regulations during work activities.
• Obtained package handler of the month Feb 2014.
Additional Info BACK TO TOP
Current Career Level: Entry Level
Work Status: US – I am authorized to work in this country for any employer.
Target Company: Company Size:
Target Locations: Selected Locations: US-MN-Minneapolis