Source Inspector L3/Supplier Surveillance Inspector
9014 Wyatts Run email@example.com
San Antonio, Texas 78254 Cell (832) 888-5891
• A highly motivated Quality control inspector with CWI certification.
• One year of experience performing API inspection for Shell oil platform. Over seven years of
experience performing NDE for refinery, power plant, offshore platforms, petroleum tanks,
and pipelines involving new construction or maintenance on existing facilities.
• Comprehensive knowledge of NDE applications that include RT, MT, PT, UTT and PMI
with certifications that include API 510, CWI, Level I Rope Access Technician and Level II
• Well-versed in reviewing radiographs, performing film interpretation, complying with codes,
and interpreting test results in accordance with industry standards.
• Computer proficiency includes Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook),
• Technical skills include:
– Non-Destructive Testing – Primavera (P3, P6)
– CWI – Construction Management
– API 510 – Construction Scheduling
– API 1104 – ASME B31.1
– ASME B31.3 – AWS D1.1
Bachelor of Science in Construction Science Management, The University of Texas at San
Antonio, Texas. (2009 – 2013)
• Certified Welder Inspector, License #15011681, American Welding Society (1/15 – 1/18)
• API 510 Inspector, License #51230, American Petroleum Inspector (1/14 – 1/17)
• Texas Industrial Radiographer, License #22782, Texas Department of Health and Human
Services (1/15 – 1/18)
• Level I Rope Access, SPRAT
• Level II RT, MT, PT and UTT, CAN USA, INC
• Diploma, Non-Destructive Testing, The Ocean Corporation, Houston, Texas, 2007
GE Oil and Gas, San Antonio, Texas 9/15 – Present
Spooling / Assembly QC Inspector
U.S LNG Project:
• Performed and document visual inspection of welds, piping and flanges.
• Pre-welding inspection to verify dimensions, fit-up, and weld preparations are in accordance
• In-process weld inspection and surveillance during welding to verify compliance with
specified procedures, including any pre heat inter pass temperature control.
• Post weld visual inspection and dimensional check of completed weldment against
specification requirements and drawings.
• Walk-down assembled modules to ensure compliance with specifications and drawings.
Identify fabrication shortcomings during module walk-down and work with fabricator to
AYODELE ADEBISI Page 2
resolve all punch list issues.
• Final walk-down assembled modules with Shell QA inspectors in order to sign inspection
CAN USA, INC., Houston, Texas 5/13 – 9/15
API Inspector, Level I Rope Access Tech, and Level II MT, PT, UTT and RT
• Exxon Mobil, Baytown, Texas: Performed Profile RT, UT-T, and RT weld quality on pipes,
vessel and tanks using rope access. Processed exposed film and gauged the film to determine
the remaining pipe wall thickness.
• Shell Oil Company, Olympus Offshore Platform: Performed RT, PT, UT-T, PMI on the Drill
Rig Hydraulic welded pipes.
• Shell Oil Company, Auger Offshore Platform: Performed API 510 and API 570 external
inspection on slump tank and piping. Additionally, performed Visual and UT-T inspection on
pipes, vessel and slump tank as well as MT inspection on Beam Box.
• Murphy Oil Company, Thunder Hawk Offshore Platform; Performed visual inspection on
Hull Column that was hit by a boat to determine damage.
• Shell Oil Company, Brutus Offshore Platform: Performed API 510 and API 570 external
inspection on vessels and piping.
• Shell Oil Company, Ursa Offshore Platform: Performed API 510 internal inspection on
SENTINEL INTEGRITY SOLUTIONS, INC., Houston, Texas 3/13 – 5/13
RTR Inspector – Served as on-site Carded Radiographer and completed radiation daily survey
• Huntsman PNPP, Port Neches; Performed Real time Radiography on insulated pipes to
determine corrosion under insulation.
RUIZ TESTING SERVICE, INC., San Antonio, Texas 1/08 – 1/12
Level II NDT Inspector – Performed NDE testing that included RT, MT, and PT on welded
pipes, welded tanks, bridges, vessels, aircraft, and structural beams. Additionally . . .
• X-rayed concrete to clear space for curing holes in the concrete.
• Led, planned, and directed assigned work crew at the job site.
• Processed exposed film manually and interpreted processed film.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST