Java Full Stack Developer
• Skilled IT professional with experience in analysis, development and testing of Web, Client/Server,
Distributed applications using Java and J2EE Technologies.
jQuery, and Bootstrap.
Angular and ReactJS.
• Expertise in working with Angular Framework modules, directives, templates and services.
• Experience with ReactJS for creating User Interface using One-way Data Flow in combination with
• Expert in implementing RESTful and SOAP Web Services using different APIs like JAX-WS, JAX-RS
based Jersey, Spring REST based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
• Extensive experience in design and development of server-side applications using JSP, Servlets,
Node.js, JDBC, Hibernate.
• Experienced in developing web-based applications using Model View Controller architecture, good
exposure and experience in MVC frameworks like Spring and Struts.
• Expertise in developing and integrating enterprise applications using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring
web flows, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring integration.
• Diverse experience utilizing tools in N-tier and Microservices architecture applications using Spring
Boot, Spring Cloud config, Netflix OSS components.
• Experience with messaging systems like Kafka, JMS, RabbitMQ.
• Expertise with using Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL databases and writing SQL and PL/SQL queries.
• Good experience in working with NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Apache Cassandra.
• Robust experience in build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, logging with Log4j and Splunk, Test Driven
Development using Junit, Mockito and JIRA, Bugzilla for tracking issues.
• Expertise in various version control tools and repository management tools such as SVN, Git and Clear
Case, GitLab, Bitbucket.
• Experience in using Web/Application servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss and Tomcat.
• Good experience on working with Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon
RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS
Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front.
• Experience with Devops tools like Docker Images/containers and Kubernetes.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, and debugging skills with good understanding of system development
methodologies, techniques and tools.
• Sound Knowledge of Design Patterns like Singleton, Adapter, Business Delegate, DAO, Session
Façade and MVC in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Java Servlets, JMS, JDBC, JavaBeans
Environments: Windows Server, Red hat Linux v5/v6/v7
Web API Tools: REST – Jersey (JAX-RS), Spring REST, SOAP(JAX-WS)
Databases: IBM DB2 UDB, Oracle Database, MySQL, Apache Cassandra, MongoDB
Frameworks: Angular, Bootstrap, Hibernate, Spring, Struts.
Application Servers: Oracle WebLogic Server, JBoss Application Server, Apache Tomcat
Cloud Tools: AWS, PCF, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle, Ant
University of Utah Medical Group, Salt Lake City, Utah Jul'19 – Till Date
Java Full Stack Developer
• Involved in daily standups, helping the developers with impediments, assigning tasks and reporting
the progress to the manager.
• Developed presentation layer with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, React on W3C standards.
• Worked on React Virtual DOM and React views, rendering using components which contains custom
• Worked with React.js Animations, Forms, Keys, Router, components, Events.
• Used Node.js to run webpack tasks and build the project accordingly.
• Implemented modules using Core Java APIs, Java Collections, Java Streams, multi-threading and
• Developed Microservices and created REST API's using Java Spring Boot framework, Express
framework and Spring REST implementation and used Maven as a build tool.
• Implemented functionality using Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM to map with MongoDB Database.
• Used Spring components like Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Batch, Spring IOC, Spring
Transactions and Spring Security modules for developing the service layer of the web application.
• Used Microservice architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination
of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
• Used Apache Kafka Queues for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information
between multiple business applications.
• Implemented fail safe and circuit breaker patterns in Spring Boot Microservice applications using
Hystrix and monitored the services using Hystrix Dashboard.
• Worked with Spring Cloud services (Netflix OSS – Eureka that helps in routing) and Ribbon for
client-side load balancing.
• Implemented Spring Cloud- Netflix ZUUL API Gateway to building micro services to communicate
with each other.
• Used Spring Boot Actuator to monitor and manage the application in production environment.
• Worked on Swagger API to auto-generate documentation for all REST API's and used for Testing
• Secured the API's by implementing Oauth2 token-based authentication scheme using Spring
• Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate standards, to access data from IBM DB2.
• Created scripts for data modeling and data import and export. Work involves deploying, managing and
• Created Server instances on AWS. Tomcat, Swagger and hawtio are installed and used for
• Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor
• Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
• Used Jenkins for the automatic build process and used for integration testing and deploying
• Created and managed a Docker deployment pipeline for custom application images in the cloud using
• Deployed Spring Boot based Microservices in Docker and Amazon EC2 container using Jenkins.
• Used Git for version control, JIRA to track Problems and customized logs using Log4j.
• Wrote test cases using Junit, JMeter, PowerMock which adhere to a Test-Driven Development
• To consume the API's asynchronous calls are made using WebClient.
RESTful API's, Maven, Spring REST, Apache Kafka, Netflix OSS, Swagger, Tomcat, AWS, Git, JIRA, Log4j,
Visa Inc., Highlands Ranch, CO Sep'18 – July'19
Java Full Stack Developer
• Responsible for developing UI pages using Angular, HTML, CSS, TypeScript, jQuery.
• Used Angular as framework to create Single and Multiple Page Applications which can bind data to
specific views and synchronize data with server.
• Worked on creating log-in authentication modules using Angular and TypeScript.
• Used Angular Http services for asynchronous validations for the input fields of the forms with the
data existed in the database.
• Implemented module wide routing in the application using Angular router and created various Route
• Angular CLI with Web Pack to perform builds and creating production ready code for deployment.
• Worked with JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using
• Developed modules using Node.js and promises.
• Developed REST-based services within application to have a communication channel within
• Developed and consuming Restful Web Services using Media formats like JSON, XML and Text data
achieved in RESTful Services.
• Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by developing and consuming RESTful web
services based on JAX-RS and Jersey.
• Developed, enhanced and maintained a microservices application using Spring Boot.
• Microservices are being developed instead of monolithic communication to implement independent
• Created RESTful based API utilizing Spring MVC Controllers, JSON to Java Object mapping is done
using Jackson, JDBC JPA is used to connect to SQL Server.
• Implemented Cloud capabilities like Centralized Configuration, Load Balancing, Service-to-Service
call using Feign, Service Registry and Discovery using Eureka in Spring Cloud.
• Used Oracle API Gateway for service-oriented architecture (SOA) and its deployment across domain
• Developed extensible client library that can consume and process messages from multiple RabbitMQ
• Extensively used Spring IOC, configured application Context files and use of dependency injection
using Spring annotations.
• Implemented the Spring AOP Aspect Oriented Programming for Logging, declarative Transaction
Management, creating and applying transaction advices and configuring the joint points.
• Involved in batch processing using Spring Batch framework to validate feed files and load data into
corresponding EBX5 tables.
• Worked with Spring scheduler for automatic scheduling of spring batch jobs.
• Worked with installation, configuration and troubleshooting the issues and performance tuning of
JBoss Application Server and Apache Tomcat.
• Validated the built REST API in the browser using Postman and Swagger API.
• Security for the developed Rest API's is provided using Java Web Token (JWT).
• Implemented a distributed messaging queue to integrate with Cassandra using Apache Kafka and
• Created JUnit test cases for numerous services to be tested with test data using Mockito framework.
• Setting up and supported automated Continuous Integration utilizing tools like Jenkins, Shell Scripts,
and AWS CLI/API.
• Configured Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) with EC2 Auto scaling groups. Created monitors, alarms and
notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
• Developed Java API to interact with the Amazon SQS used in sending bulk emails.
• Worked on building & deploying Java code through Jenkins, used Jenkins Amazon Web Services
(AWS) Code Deploy plugin to deploy to AWS and worked AWS Cloud management.
• Performed Jenkins Build and Deployment for upgrading the application to higher environments.
• Performed integration testing and write test cases using Karma and Jasmine.
Environment: Java, Angular, HTML, CSS, TypeScript, jQuery, Maven, REST Webservices, Jersey, Spring
Boot, Jackson, Spring Cloud, JBoss Server, Tomcat, Postman, Swagger, Cassandra, Apache Kafka,
RabbitMQ, Zookeeper, Mockito, Jenkins, AWS, Karma, Jasmine, Git, JIRA, Splunk,
Dish Network Corporation, Englewood, CO Dec'16 – Aug'18
Java Full Stack Developer
• Worked extensively on Bootstrap, Restful web Services, HTML, CSS, JSON, Media queries for
• Transformed Presentation layer of web application developed using jQuery to React Application.
• Responsible for implementing UI mockups, integrating third party REACT.js libraries and handling
REDUX store Data.
• Implemented application testability and diagnostics and fixing bugs with the help of REDUX
• Worked on Angular framework to augment browser-based applications with MVC Capability, built
dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax and Angular.
• Implemented the concepts of Angular Templates, directives, Routing and navigation, Components,
Services and Data binding in order to deliver a scalable code for SPA.
• Access points are created in back-end server is established using RESTful API.
• Developed server-side REST style web services and called them from backbone collections.
• used SOAP to provide data transport for web services, to extend HTTP for XML messaging and to
invoke remote methods.
• Used JAX-RS plus Jersey implementation for restful webservices.
• Developed Microservices using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud.
• Used Hibernate in Data Access Layer to access and update information in the database.
• Implemented Spring transaction management for some database transactions.
• Worked on Enterprise Session Beans is service side model that encapsulate the business logic of
• Used Spring config server for centralized configuration and Splunk for centralized logging.
• Configured Web Logic server to deploy the applications with zero downtime deployment process.
• Used MongoDB and worked with internal tools like Mongo Compass and Ops Manager.
• Used PCF to provide the underlying infrastructure that organizations need to facilitate continuous
delivery of software updates, manage the application life cycle and streamline the development,
deployment, and scaling of web-based applications.
• Worked with Gradle for Dependency Management and as build tool.
• Used spring JDBC Template to do CRUD operations with Database.
• Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronous
way in enterprise Applications.
• Developed the REST APIs and implemented ResponseEntity in order to modify the response codes.
Environment: HTML, CSS, JSON, jQuery, React.js, REDUX, Ajax, Angular, Rest API, SOAP, Jersey, Spring
Components, Hibernate, Splunk, Web Logic Server, MongoDB, Oracle Database, PCF, Gradle, JDBC, JMS
Tiffany & Co, Parsippany, New Jersey Mar'15 – Dec'16
Java Full Stack Developer
• Used the spring framework features like Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Spring IOC.
• Created Spring configuration files, POJO classes to use dependency injection.
• Used Spring integration with Struts and Hibernate.
• Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using
Hibernate/JDBC template, using Spring IoC (Dependency Injection).
• Created web services using SOAP and producing WSDL to the Client side.
• used Apache Axis2 for the core service engine and JPA, Hibernate, and MySQL for the persistence
• Developed Servlets & JSP pages for administrative tools, using custom tags.
• Used SoapUI for testing the API's.
• Used SOAP to invoke processes running on disparate operating systems (such as Windows, macOS,
and Linux) to authenticate, authorize, and communicate using Extensible Markup Language (XML).
• Developed web services SOAP, WSDL and web services clients using JAXB and XML, implemented
• Developed Hibernate mapping file and the HQL queries for retrieving data from the MySQL
• Used Oracle WebLogic Application Server and RAD to develop the application.
• used Javadoc tool parses the declaration and documentation comments in set of java source file and
produce a corresponding set of HTML pages.
• Utilized Spring MVC and JSP to create a basic data modification web.
• Involved in integrated unit testing and code review.
• Developed Junit test cases for all the developed modules.
• Implemented WSDL XML document to located and describe the Web services.
• Implemented JAXB to convert XML to java object and java object to XML.
• Debugging production issues, root cause analysis and fixing.
• Integrated different other modules with current existing reporting applications.
• Used JDBC in order to establish and maintain connection with the MySQL database from the Java
Spring Data Layer.
JPA, MySQL, Servlets, JSP, SoapUI, Oracle WebLogic, Javadoc, Junit, Spring Components, Ant, Gradle,
Solara Active Pharma Sciences, Chennai, India Jun'13 – Mar'15
• Involved in analyzing the user requirements and specifications for deciding the flex component needed
to be developed and their interaction.
• Involved in the design by preparing UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio tool.
• Created POJO layer to facilitate the sharing of data between the front end and the J2EE business
• Used server-side Spring framework and Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping of the database
structure created in Oracle.
• Involved in Hibernate configuration properties setup & mapping files using generators, associations &
• Used Oracle coherence for real-time cache updates, live event processing, in-memory grid
• Developed web ser2vices by using Restful API.
• Implemented Message Driven beans to develop the asynchronous mechanism to invoke the
provisioning system when a new service request saved in the database used JSM for this.
• Transformed XML documents using XSL.
• Used GOF Java & J2EE design patterns. Used Business Delegate to maintain decoupling between
presentation & business layer.
• Used JPA with Hibernate provider.
• Used JMS to send messages through WebSphere queues.
• Involved in configuring WebSphere variables, queues, DSs, servers and deploying EAR into Servers.
• Developed authentication through LDAP by JNDI.
• Developed and debugged the application using Eclipse IDE.
• Involved in backing up database & in creating dump files. And creating DB schemas from dump files.
Wrote developer test cases & executed. Prepared corresponding scope & traceability matrix.
• Extensively involved in Unit testing and coordinated with the testing team and fixing Bugs at various
stages of the application development. Tracked defects using QC.
• Ran check styles, PMD Defects, find bugs etc and fixed them if there are any.
• Configured EMMA tool and ran test suite and made sure that 100% test coverage.
• Implemented Maven as build and configuration tool.
• Used Apache Tomcat Application Server for application deployment in the clustered window
• Used SVN repository for version control.
• Involved in fixing IST, QA and production defects & tracked them using QC.
Environment: Spring, Hibernate, Oracle DB, Rest Web Services, JSM, JPA, JMS, WebSphere, JNDI,
Eclipse, EMMA, Maven, Apache Tomcat, SVN