This resume has been forwarded to you at the request of Monster User xnerx01 jacob enoch Resume updated5 days ago Experience14.2 yrs AuthorizationUS Authorized Desired Salary- RelocationWon’t Relocate BoardMonster, Diversity
Last updated: 02/14/16
Job Title: no specified
Company: no specified
Rating: no specified
Screening score: no specified
Status: no specified
Raleigh, NC 27603
Quick View Links:
Resume Headline: Barton Pixton Resume Value: bdn7kj9irqww6j42
1432 Pitching Wedge Dr.
Raleigh, NC. 27603
Professional Summary: Metrology/Instrumentation Technician with over 20 years experience in calibration, installation, commissioning, troubleshooting, repair, and start-up of all phases of electronic, pneumatic, and electromechanical instrumentation. Experienced in level, pressure, flow, temperature, and analytical instrumentation, control valves, controllers, and indicators. Experienced in Smart communications, Foundation Fieldbus, and PLC. Have performed construction and maintenance in the chemical, petro chemical, pharmaceutical (cGMP), pulp and paper, and power industry. Also 5 years experience in construction management as process controls superintendent in bio-pharmaceutical (cGMP) manufacturing facilities.
The Fountain Group (Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics, Holly Springs, N.C.)
Metrology/Instrumentation Specialist ll
August 26, 2013 – October 22, 2015
• Responsible for calibration and instrumentation support for process operations, and buildings on site.
• Responsible for executing scheduled calibrations, preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance on instrumentation and control devices (cGMP & non cGMP), in compliance with facility procedures and work instructions.
• Responsibilities also include the entry of data into a Computerized Maintenance Management System. (Maximo).
Human Genome Sciences, Rockville, MD
Sr. Metrology Technician
May 22, 2006 – May 28, 2013
• Responsible for scheduled field calibrations, and repair work orders of process equipment and supporting utilities in cGMP manufacturing facility.
• Equipment includes but is not limited to temperature, level, pressure, and flow, indicating devices.
• Also responsible for calibrations of analytical instrumentation to include PH, and conductivity measuring devices.
• Responsibilities also include the coordination of these activities with manufacturing, and facilities.
Dynamic Quality Inc., Baltimore, MD
October 31, 2005 – May 15, 2006
• Responsible for calibration, and troubleshooting instrumentation at Human Genome Sciences (LSM) in Rockville, Md.
• Instruments include temperature, Level, Pressure, flow, weight, conductivity, PH, and relative humidity etc. to include all supporting documentation and data entry.
• Also responsible for coordination of calibration activities with facilities, and operations in a cGMP environment.
Gilbane Building Company, Providence, RI
April 2, 2001 – September 23, 2005
• Projects include Lonza Biologics in Portsmouth, NH, and Human Genome Sciences, Inc. in Rockville, MD.
• Responsible for installation of process and building controls systems to include contractor’s scope and coordination on Large Scale Manufacturing facilities.
• Also responsible for quality assurance, turnover packages, all supporting documents and asbuilts.
International Technical Institute
644 classroom hours – Graduated, 1984
US Army Missile and Munitions Center and School
Wire Guided Missile Systems Technician
Graduated July, 1985
Glen Oaks Senior High School
Baton Rouge, La.
Experience BACK TO TOP
Job Title Company Experience
Calibration Specialist II Fountain Group – Present
Additional Info BACK TO TOP
Current Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Date of Availability: Immediately
Work Status: US – I am authorized to work in this country for any employer.
Active Security Clearance: None
US Military Service: Yes
Citizenship: US citizen
Target Job: Target Job Title: Sr. Instrument/Metrology Technician
Desired Job Type: Employee
Desired Status: Full-Time
Target Company: Company Size:
Occupation: Installation/Maintenance/Repair • Equipment Install/Maintain/Repair
Target Locations: Selected Locations: US-NC-Raleigh/Durham-RTP
Languages: Languages Proficiency Level
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org