Java Full Stack Developer
Bhanu Prakash Ch
• Around 7 years of IT experience working on web-based and client-server multi-tier applications using Java/J2EE,
Angular and Node Js, Cloud technologies.
• Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Analysis, Design, Development, Coding,
Implementation, and Testing of deployed applications.
• Capable of working in a team with people at all levels as well as working independently.
• Experience in working with Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall improvement methodologies.
• Applied best Design Patterns and Strategies to enormous business applications to diminish tight coupling, enhance
execution, developing and testing.
• Worked with Model View Controller (MVC) design for web improvement utilizing JSF, Struts and Spring MVC, JSP,
JavaBeans and Servlets.
• Experience in migrating the legacy applications to AWS Cloud Ecosystem.
• Experience on working with Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 , Amazon Simple DB , Amazon RDS , Amazon
Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and
Amazon Cloud Front.
• Created Form Validation by using Regular Expression (Regex), jQuery.
• Experience with Core Java concepts like Collection Framework, Multi-threading, Generics, Serialization.
• Experience in implementation of Web-based Enterprise Applications using core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB,
JMS, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC framework (Spring MVC), SQL and Object-Oriented
• Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
• Used web-based GIT repository manager with issue tracking features.
• Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
• Experience in web servers like JBoss, Web Sphere Application Server and Apache Tomcat on entire Software
Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Criteria API and Hibernate Query
• Experience in making SOAP based Web Services using Apache CXF, JAX-WS and RESTful organizations like JAX-
• Experience in developing Jasper reports for the customers and integrating the reports within the web applications.
• Experience in making and solid perception of Micro Services Architecture.
• Expertise in Kafka brokers, zookeepers, Kafka connect, schema registry, KSQL, Rest Proxy and Kafka Control
• Used Bootstrap for responsive design in conjunction with AngularJS for maximum scalability.
• Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions compatibility and SEO / web standards
• Designed and implemented the enhanced development platform by doing POC using frameworks like Angular 2,
• Developed code using AngularJS components like controllers, directives, factory and service resources, routing,
dependency injection, tow-way data binding and filters.
• Experience in working with IDE tools like Eclipse, Visual-studio, Sublime, STS, NetBeans, and IntelliJ.
• Experience at using the version control tools such as GIT and CVS.
• Proficient in composing and taking care of SQL Queries.
• Hands on experience with SQL/No SQL databases systems like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB.
• Designed Micro services to increase software development and maintenance flexibility and sustainability.
• Hands on Experience with UNIX, Linux commands and Deployment of Applications in Server and ability to work
effectively on Windows platforms.
• Ensured cross-browser compatibility by testing the applications of different browsers including Safari.
• Strong systematic and critical thinking abilities, exceptionally energetic, great cooperative person with great
correspondence and relational aptitudes.
• Created packages to do complex aggregations on large volume of data and loaded the aggregated data into
reporting tables in data marts.
Master of Science, UNCC, United States
Bachelor of Technology, Sastra University, India
Languages Java, J2EE
Enterprise Java Java, J2EE, Spring, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JSF
Angular JS, Node JS, XML, AJAX, JSON
Tools & Framework Spring, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JUnit,
SOAP UI, Spring Boot, Spring Batch
Web services SOAP, RESTful, Kafka API
Web/App Servers Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Database Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, Mongo DB,
Development Tools Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Net Beans, IntelliJ,
Big Data Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Flume
Testing Tools/ Others JUnit, Selenium, Mocha
AWS EC2, EMR, Elastic Beanstalk, S3
Version Control CVS, GIT, SVN
OS & Environment Windows, Sun Solaris, LINUX, UNIX
Container/DevOps Tools Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Charts
Design Patterns MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate
and DAO patterns
Java Full Stack Developer Comcast, PA
Dec 2019 – present
• Actively involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for example, Design, Analysis,
Development and Testing.
• Included in total improvement of Agile Methodology. Partaken in Scrum handle that is utilized for arranging diverse
cycles of the venture
• Implemented data-binding using Angular.JS for front-end development of a current web application.
• Implemented different validation control on the web-pages using Angular.JS and developing a cross-platform
• Worked in a team of 6 and collaborated with QA and Architect teams.
• Created proof-of-concept using responsive web design, Angular 6, HTML5 and Bootstrap4.
• Optimized the performance of application using Angular 4, Lazy Loading and Ahead of Time Compilation.
• Developed application using concepts of Single page application using MEAN STACK (Angular 4), NodeJS,
• Used Angular forms to validate fields and created custom validator directives and updated pages using HTML5,
CSS3 in AngularJS framework.
files, as a default extension with the help of reference libraries.
• Built web application on the server side using Node JS with Express framework.
PostgreSQL and Mongo JS.
• Created services with Angular 4 @injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection
when creating components.
• Utilized JAVA 8 features like Lambda Expressions, Parallel Streams and practical interfaces.
• Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture utilizing Spring Boot.
• Designed and created Micro Services business segments and RESTful administration endpoints utilizing Spring
• Implemented Apache camel to integrate the different applications using protocols like http, ActiveMQ and JMS.
• Implemented RESTFUL and SOAP based web administrations utilizing for JAX-RS and JAX-WS individually.
• Utilized Hibernate for protest Relational Mapping and utilized JPA for comments.
• Designed and actualized application utilizing Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring
Transactions, Spring JDBC.
• In charge of actualizing the business necessities utilizing Spring Data and Spring Security.
• Utilized Maven as fabricate computerization apparatus for sending the venture on Tomcat Application Server.
• Experience with stream processing using Kafka and Kafka Connect
• Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery to assemble pipelines amid organization.
• Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality
before actually writing the functionality.
• Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project.
• Utilized Spring Boot for Microservice development
• Used Lambda function to index the data dump in Mongo DB and store the indexes in Elastic Search domain.
• Responsible for creating mapping in Elastic Search and worked on Analyzer for better search improvement.
• Built NoSQL schemas and maintaining sessions by MongoDB
• Developed SQL Queries and stored procedures to interact with Oracle DB
• Worked on Log4J to approve functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
• Used Kubernetes to manage containerized applications using its nodes, ConfigMaps, selector, Services and
deployed application containers as Pods.
• Executed Kubernetes locally with MiniKube, Created local clusters and deployable application
• Handled fabric services to be deployed in containers and images, used Docker in Linux environment.
• Used Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, scale and manage docker containers with multiple namespace
• Advancement completed under Eclipse/Intell IJ Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
• Used GitHub to keep up the form of the documents and assumed the liability to do the code converges from
branch to trunk and making new branch when new element execution begins.
Environment: Java 11, Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring DATA, Spring batch,
AJAX, Log4J, JUnit, Maven, Apache Tomcat, GitHub, GIT, Bash shell scripting and STS.
Java Full stack Developer The Marketing Store, Chicago, IL
June 2019 – Nov 2019
• Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully
followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
• Developed using new features of Java8 Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and ENUMS.
• Implemented Multi-Threading using Executor Service concept to pull data concurrently from multiple resources in
order to generate PDF file in a timely manner using open source iText API.
• Developed UI pages with Spring MVC, HTML5, CSS3, and used Boot Strap for creating Web pages.
• Created the React.JS express Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side Angular
JS1.5 to back-end MongoDB, in order to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
• Created Mule ESB based Tooling suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing to
Upstream and Downstream entity data consumers.
• Designed new Dashboards using Lombardi Teamworks for status of incoming and outgoing requests.
• Implemented design patterns such as Session Façade, Adaptor, Bean Factory and Singleton.
• Setup Spring 4.x Job by configuring job Tasklets, Quartz Scheduler and Listeners for error handling.
• Developed bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI)/IOC
• Used Spring Annotations to simplify the business logic for creating Spring MVC RESTful web services.
• Worked on Column Filters of Data table using JQuery and ReactJS.
• Used spring boot Actuator to externalize application's configuration properties for different environments
• Implemented pre-authentication and data base security using Spring security and securing application access and
Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
• Configured Swagger-UI registered Micro service with Eureka server to monitor service health check from Spring
Boot admin console and Spring Hystrix dashboard.
• Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page
• Produced and consumed centralized Spring Restful Web Services for Enterprise applications to consume in JSON
format and in trusted client-server environment and extensive experience in building Rest services using Jersey
• Extensively used Hibernate concepts such as inheritance, lazy loading, dirty checking, locking, and transactions.
• Developed ORM mappings using Hibernate annotations and also established data integrity among all tables sitting
on Oracle Database.
• Developed entire user interface using various ExtJS components like Form panels, Tab panels, View port and
• Micro services has been built using spring boot, spring security and deployed to AWS cloud.
• Deployed Micro-services as Restful Java Web Services on Amazon Elastic Beanstalk.
• Deployed Spring Boot based micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using
AWS admin console.
• Setup the continuous Integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) jobs in Jenkins.
• Used Micro service architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and
Apache Kafka message brokers.
• Tested REST services using google chrome's POSTMAN plugin.
• Used micro-framework to implement with REST API and Mongo DB (NO SQL) as back end database.
• Implemented Maven Script to create JAR, WAR, EAR & dependency JARS and deploy the entire project onto the
WebLogic Application Server.
• Experience with GIT for version control, experience with git-bash and git-hub
• Used Python and Django to interface with the JQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
• Prepared Junit and Test NG test cases and executed them as part of auto build process from Jenkins Jobs.
• Created JSON Data and stored as documents comprising documents, data types and conversions in MongoDB.
• Extensively Used Apache Storm to transform unstructured data before it sending into NOSQL Data Base.
• Integrated SoapUI and JMeter Test cases into Maven.
• Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database and reporting.
• Writing Entities in Java, Play Framework along with named queries to interact with database.
• Prepared SQL/PL-SQL scripts and Stored Procedures required to implement fine-tuned from DBAs if needed.
• Experienced in Splunk development – Splunk search language, Splunk Web Framework, simple xml, alerts
configuration, report building, custom dashboard building and data modelling.
• Worked on Splunk DB Connect APP to load the data into Splunk from Oracle Database.
• Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
• Setup the Automation framework using Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers.
Spring 4.x, Hibernate 4.x, Mule ESB, Restful Web Services, WebLogic Application Server,Jersey framework, Amazon
Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Soap UI, Jenkins, Git, Python, Django, Jquery, DOM, JAX-RS, Junit 4.4, Log4j, Apache Kafka,
MongoDB, Oracle, Agile Scrum.
Java Developer Health Edge, Burlington, MA
Jan 2019 – May 2019
• Responsible to enhance the UI using HTML, Java Script, XML, JSP, CSS, React.js as per the requirements and
providing the client side using jQuery validations.
• Wrote Single Page Web Applications using RESTFUL web services, Ajax, Bootstrap, Angular Js.
• Involved in web development focused on the Node.js, Express.js, and MySQL.
• Accelerated app performance by using Node clusters and improved scalability. Also, achieved zero down time by
utilizing the master and workers efficiently.
• Created custom directives in Angular 2 for DOM manipulation and services for common functionalities shared by
• Implemented Module in Angular 2 to group components, directives, pipes and services that are related.
• Developed Bootstrap responsive web application pages using Angular 2.0 services
• Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
• Responsible to write the different service classes and utility API, which will be used across the framework.
• Involved in creation of logs using Log4J for error tracking.
• Used Axis to implementing Web Services for integration of different systems.
• Exposed various capabilities as Web Services using SOAP/WSDL.
• Used SOAP UI for testing the Web services by sending a SOAP request.
• Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using Node Js and Mongo DB.
• Used Require Js to improve speed and quality of the code and Log4j for the logging the output to the files.
• Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma and performed end to end testing using Protractor and
• Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
• Developed REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and server-side exceptions.
• Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in
setting up the Spring bean profiling.
• Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using spring framework and used SOAP UI for testing these
• Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest-based services and used Junit and Mockito to test the
• Made the integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas using
MongoDB (NOSQL) database.
• Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application
on devices and used Mongoose API in order to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
• Used GIT as version control system, to keep track of all the work & all changes, allowing several developers to
collaborate and used Maven as build and configuration tool and Jenkins for continuous integration tool.
• Involved in configuration and usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes. Used RAD as IDE tool
to develop the application.
• Prepared Documentation for Unit Test Plan and Unit Test Results for the QA purpose. Participated in the release
night shakeouts/overnight deliveries and QA Support.
• Used Veracode for application security scanning and remediated the flaws that were identified in the code.
Environment: Java, Micro Services, Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring DATA,
JUnit, Maven, Apache Tomcat, GitHub, GIT, Bash shell scripting and python scripting JIRA, STS.
JAVA/UI Developer Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, India
Jun 2016 – Dec 2018
• I Involved in Development and designing of GUI layouts.
• Experience using jQuery and Bootstrap plugins for the WebPages
CSS3 media queries for Responsive Web Design (RWD).
• Implemented the UI using EXT JS and graphs using EXT JS graphing components.
• Implemented CSS3 techniques and sprite images to reduce file sizes.
• Developed the web applications with the help of HTML5, XHTML and CSS.
• Designed customized component library to use more than one place.
navigation and form validation.
• Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
• Developed various UI (User Interface) components using Struts (MVC), JSP, and HTML.
• Produced content pages with CSS2/CSS3 layout and style markup presentations and also used
• Implemented Dojo for increasing functionality of the project.
• Tested each and every application with using validators.
• Developed the web applications even under pressure when time line occurs.
• Handled multiple modules simultaneously to achieve the application.
• Advocated a more complex concept which empowered the player to control their ship more freely
• Worked predominantly with single page applications for financial programs
• Working knowledge by passing the AJAX, XML, Http Requests to server and populating in cases to JSON.
CSS3, jQuery, Handlebars, Hibernate,Spring, EXT JS, JSON, XML, XSD, XSLT, JSP, Servlets, Spring, Oracle.
Java Developer The UX Group, India
Oct 2013 – May 2016
• Analyze user requirement, procedures and problems
• Built a custom J2EE framework using Java, Servlets, Ejb, JSP and Oracle 10g in Eclipse IDE
• Implemented MVC architecture using Struts framework using JSP as GUI
• Used firebug and web Developer toolbar for finding and fixing bugs
• Production, preparation and execution of Unit Test Plans
• Review code of self and team members, perform testing and provide production support.
• Worked with Hibernate for developing Persistence classes to interact with the database
• Implemented WSDL XML document to located and describe the web services
• Worked with Log4J for logging purpose in the project
• Develop SQL and PL/SQL procedures to support different java services.
• Performance tuning of various business services written in Java
• Involved in building and deploying scripts using Maven to generate WAR, EAR and JAR files
• Used CVS as a documentation repository and version controlling tool
• Used LDAP for authorization and authentication of user
• Involved in QA and production Support.
• Worked under Agile Development and scrum based Releases
XML, Java Script, HTML, CSS, AJAX, SOAP, Web Services, JAXB, SQL, PL/SQL, DB2, Junit, Linux and Windows,