Brendan F. Reap
35 Mountain Lakes Drive • Wanaque, NJ, 07465 • (973)-800-8397 • email@example.com
I am a Mechanical Engineer with a little over a year and a half of experience in the HVAC industry and I am looking to pursue a career path in an Aerospace related industry.
• Diversified Heat Transfer, HVAC Division
• Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
• November 2013-Present
• Designed fin and tube heat exchangers to customer specifications
• Managed manufacturing schedule of heat exchangers
• Ensured product was manufactured to quality standards
• Ensured factory safety precautions were followed and staff had the necessary safety equipment
• Regularly managed customer concerns regarding product performance, pricing, and delivery time
• Maintained inventory of essential components and ordered custom components as required
• Designed HVAC Coils to ASME BPVC-U-STAMP
• Created two brazing procedures for the joining of dissimilar metals
• Rutgers University, Administration and Public Safety(APS), Business Administrative Services,
o Job Title: Assistant Property Manager-Supervisor
o Coordinated with all departments within Rutgers APS to schedule and perform vehicle maintenance and the pick-up/delivery of equipment and uniforms.
o Directed a campus wide “Area Under Video Surveillance “ sign installation project on all 4 of Rutgers-New Brunswick campuses
• Rutgers University, School of Engineering, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering – New Brunswick, NJ
o BS- Mechanical Engineering-Aerospace Concentration, May 2013
o Minor in Physics
o Relevant Course Works: CAD (Solidworks), Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Aerodynamics, Compressible Fluid Dynamics, Aerospace Structures, Elements of Electrical Engineering, Mechanics of Materials, Engineering Mechanics Statics and Dynamics,Design of Mechanical Systems, Engineering Measurements, Vehicle Dynamics, Engineering,Economics.
o Member of a Senior Engineering Design team tasked to design and build a non obtrusive, removable, and disposable humidifying environment for premature neonatal patients.
• Task involved using air curtain concepts to create humid environment with no lid or sealing mechanism.
• Air flow analysis was done using ANSYS Workbench 14, Fluent Solver
• Lakeland Regional High School – Wanaque, NJ
o High School Diploma, June 2008
• Microsoft: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
• Autodesk AUTOCAD 2006-2014
• SolidWorks 2009-2015
o Pipe and Tube Routing, Sheetmetal, Simulation, Parametric Modeling capabilities
• Math Works MATLAB
• Autodesk Inventor
• ANSYS Workbench 14; Fluent and Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
• Limited Experience in: C++, Visual Basic
• Co-Founder of The Kappa Sigma Fraternity: Gamma Upsilon Chapter
• Boy Scouts of America Eagle Scout Award recipient
Brendan F. Reap