Brian R. Ingram
14400 Lennell Drive, Minnetonka, MN 55345 | (612) 308-5956 | email@example.com
Skills Tomcat, TortoiseSVN, Agile/Scrum, Guidewire
Experience Sentry Insurance, Madison, WI
Software Engineer, June 2012 – April 2015
• Developed and maintained real-time rating services that supported 15
different customers, more than 30 states, and processed over 10,000 quote
requests a day.
• Worked as the tech lead for the real-time rating services and introduced
methodologies and best practices that enhanced the product, reduced
development time, and allowed customization of the services to user needs
while responding timely and efficiently to quality assurance issues.
• Contributed as a member of a team to develop a complete web application
for car insurance agents to quote, bind, and manage policies; adding
features and functionality to comply with varied state regulations and
Application Development Intern, May 2011 – August 2011
• Developed and customized an indexed search tool for the customer service
and compliance departments to search thousands of files.
• Worked on implementing an insurance rate database accessing tool for
other developers and business analysts to create, read, update, and delete
Plexus Corp., Neenah, WI
Digital Hardware Engineer Co-op, January 2010 – August 2010
• Worked with a team to develop and write a Hardware Verification Test
Plan for a knee replacement medical device.
• Collaborated with project lead engineers to create and execute a Test
Requirement Specification for a surgical device.
University of Wisconsin Marching Band, Madison, WI
Band Member, 2007-2012 (Trombone section leader 2011-2012)
Band Equipment Staff, January 2009 – May 2012
• Selected out of band applicants to take responsibility for managing all
equipment including instruments, uniforms, sound system, and field
• Organized, stored, and distributed uniforms to approximately 300 band
members; each member required 8 pieces of equipment.
• Learned how to work as a team, quickly and creatively, to solve problems
including malfunctioning sound equipment and difficult performance
Education University of Wisconsin-Madison College of Engineering – Madison, WI
Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering, May 2012
• Second Major in Computer Sciences, Minor in Mathematics
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org