This resume has been forwarded to you at the request of Monster User xnerx03
good for database. thanks!
Brian Zgurich Last updated: 02/26/16
Job Title: no specified
Company: no specified
Rating: no specified
Screening score: no specified
Status: no specified
Dundas, MN 55019
Contact Preference: Email
Quick View Links:
Resume Headline: Brian Zgurich – Electronics Technician II Resume Value: u5niu8ddbacmeyns
Brian E. Zgurich
551 Cannon Way
Dundas, MN 55019
(H) (507) 645-4174Efirstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE: To continue my career as an Electronics Technician with opportunity for Training / Advancement.
Broad Experience. Quick Learner. Independent Worker. Contributing Team Member. Semiconductor Wafer level Probe and Testing. MSOffice. Technical Writing. Analog/Digital (PCB/CCA) Circuit Card/Component and System Level Repair. Manufacturing and Production Anomaly Troubleshooting. Electromechanical Maintenance and Repair of Manual and Automatic Test Stations (ATE). Electronic/Satellite Communications Equipment Repair & Testing. Power Control Systems. Soldering. Power Supplies. Power Meters. DVM’s. O-Scopes. Network and Spectrum Analyzers. Microscope Usage (Fine Pitch Soldering). Forklift operation.
Manufacturing TechnicianSep. – Oct. 2014
Artech Information Systems for Intel Corporation, Chandler, AZ
• Manufacturing Support for Hitachi Dry Etch Processes. Mechanical Parts Clean Area. Cleanroom environment.
Electronics Technician IIMay – Dec. 2013
OLSA Resources for Honeywell Phoenix Service Center, Phoenix, AZ
• Troubleshoot, Repair and Test of F-18 5×5 LCD Cockpit Displays. Soldering. Solder Quality Assurance, Verifications and Compliance Testing. Electro-Mechanical assembly. Final Test Product Verifications. Root Cause Analysis. HOS duties (5S, Six Sigma, Maintaining and Updating assigned Metrics).
Aerospace Manufacturing Electronics TechnicianJan. – Feb. 2013
STROM Engineering Corporation for Honeywell, Minneapolis, MN
• Received J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610 (Class 3) Solder Certification plus 1 Wk SAP training.
Engineering Test TechnicianJan. – Aug. 2011
Leadpoint Business Services for Taser International, Scottsdale, AZ
• Board level Analysis, T/S and Repair of Taser weapons. Engineering and Production Line Support duties.
Test Technician IIFeb. 2007 – Nov. 2010
Hamilton Sundstrand Corp, Phoenix, AZ
• Customer Service Repair Center for Military and Commercial Aircraft Systems to include Emergency Power, Auxiliary Power, Actuation and Electric Power Generating Systems.
• Analog/Digital troubleshooting and repair of Generator Controllers, Bus Power Controllers, and Electronic Sequencers on Manual and Automated Test Rigs completing to Final Root Cause Analysis.
Production Equipment TechnicianApril – May 2006
VOLT Technical Service for TRW Automotive Safety Systems, Mesa, AZ
• Maintenance/Repair Support for Pneumatic Manufacturing Equipment operating at up to 10,000 PSI.
Laser Probe Equipment Maintenance TechnicianDec. 2003 – Jan. 2006
VOLT Technical Service for Texas Instruments TFAB, Tucson, AZ
• Production support for Wafer level Probe, Test & Trim of OPA’s, INA’s, ADC’s and DAC’s.
• Analog/Digital T/S and repair of proprietary Microprocessor based Automated Test Equipment, Scheduling Set-ups, Failure Analysis, Hardware repair, Probe Machine repair, Electronic Test Set-ups, Hardware Validation and coordination. System and Board level repair. Class 100,000 cleanroom.
Sr. Electronics Repair TechnicianSep. – Nov. 2003
Nesco Resource for HYPERCOM, Phoenix, AZ
• Factory POS terminal repair. Board level Analog/Digital repair of Microprocessor based Data terminals.
Engineering Tech III
RF & Microwave A.T.E. Design TechnicianFeb. 1993 – Dec. 2001
ComtechEFData Corporation, Tempe, AZ
• Component and System level troubleshooting from Low Power Analog and Digital Microprocessor based systems (Modems) using C31 Signal Processors and FPGA’s through High-powered RF terminals (SSPA’s & TWT’s) (L-Band to Ku-Band) including Data Analysis.
• Modem Board and Modem System test.
• RF Engineering, MSAT technician and also completed two new Ku-Band Transceiver designs, Breadboarding new circuits, Schematic cleanup, Test Procedures and Environmental testing.
For ComtechEFData Corporation, Tempe, AZ
• RF/Microwave Production Test Engineering. Helped design, document, maintain and repair Computer Automated Test Sets, Test Fixtures, Test Procedures and was the HTBasic & RF Microwave support tech investigating production issues. Implementing improvements in Procedure Documentation, Hardware, Test Equipment and methods thus creating improved products while increasing factory throughput.
• Developed the ESS (Environmental Stress Screening) Test Station for testing the Outdoor RF Transceivers and achieved their Vice Presidents Award for efforts that exceed customer requirements and expectations with innovative contributions that enhance success and improve product quality upon completion of the Bit Error Environmental Stress Test Station.
SATCOM Systems Repair Technician1991-1992
U.S ARMY Signal Corps, USA
• Defense Communication System Earth Terminal repair technician with training from the Digital Subsystems through the Transmit Antennas and Cooling systems (mechanical and electrical).
• Was stationed in Germany at Landstuhl DCS Earth Station.
Field Service EngineerNov. 1988 – Dec. 1990
Seitz Office City, Prescott, AZ
• Northern AZ Dictaphone Repair Technician.
• Responsible for all types of Office Products including Calculators, Cash Registers, Typewriters, Copiers, Fax and Audio Recording Equipment. Forklift operation receiving duties.
• Customer contact In-house, on-site, over the phone troubleshooting and counter support.
U.S. ARMY Signal Corps, Ft. Gordon, GA.1991
Distinguished Honor Graduate 98.7 GPA.
• 1480 Hour course in Satellite Communications maintenance & repair.
Associate degree in Electronics Technology1984 – 1986
Honor graduate 3.55 GPA.
Brown Institute of Technology, Minneapolis, MN
• 1-year Basic Electronics.
• (4) 3-month Elective courses in Audio, Communications, Computers and Advanced Computer systems.
• Learning new software packages quickly.
• Inspecting and evaluating the quality of products.
• Communicating in Writing – MSOffice Office Suite, Word, Excel, Outlook, Access & Power Point.
• Soldering – Through hole, SMT & Fabrication.
• Determining what is causing an operating or functional error/anomaly and deciding what to do about it.
• Applying general rules to specific problems to come up with logical answers.
• Conducting tests to determine whether equipment, software, or procedures are operating as expected.
• Combining separate pieces of information, or specific answers to problems, to form general rules.
• Developing conclusions with a logical explanation for why a series of unrelated events occur together.
• Seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
• Using Standard Operating Procedures and Statistical Process Controls to set-up and operate equipment or perform servicing
• The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
• Completing assigned tasks with little or no supervision.
• Forklift Operation >1 Yr. Cabinet shop & office equipment.
I have a high Electronic and Mechanical aptitude and am experienced in Analog/Digital Component and Systems Production, Manufacturing and Field Service Anomaly Troubleshooting including Maintenance and Repair with a product work history ranging from Electromechanical Office and Production Manufacturing Equipment to complex Electronic Communications Equipment and Power Control systems. I have confidence in my ability as an Electronics Technician and I enjoy working as a team member producing Quality Products and Services.
RESUME FOR BRIAN ZGURICH2/26/2016PG. 2 OF 2
Experience BACK TO TOP
Job Title Company Experience
Manufacturing Technician Artech Information Systems LLC – Present
Additional Info BACK TO TOP
Current Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Years of relevant work experience: More than 15 Years
Date of Availability: Immediately
Work Status: US – I am authorized to work in this country for any employer.
Active Security Clearance: None
US Military Service: Yes
Citizenship: US citizen
Target Job: Target Job Title: Electronics Technician
Desired Job Type: Employee Temporary/Contract/Project
Desired Status: Full-Time Part-Time
Target Company: Company Size:
Industry: Aerospace and Defense Electronics, Components, and Semiconductor Mfg
• General/Other: Production/Operations
• Scientific/Technical Production
• Computer/Electronics/Telecomm Install/Maintain/Repair
Target Locations: Selected Locations: US-MN-St. Paul
Willingness to travel: Up to 25% travel
Languages: Languages Proficiency Level
To contact this candidate email email@example.com