BS Aerospace Engineering
Entry level aerospace engineer with strong technical skills and a demonstrated work ethic seeking a challenging position at an innovative aerospace company.
Morrison, CO 80465
Server Parma Trattoria & Mozzarella Bar Louisville, CO
May 2014 to Present
Work in a fast-paced environment that required excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Senior Design- Methane Engine Design for Unmanned Small Aircraft MEDUSA
August 2014 to May 2015
• Developed new fuel injectors and methane delivery system for mini turbojet engine for The United States Air Force.
• Drafted customer, functional, and design requirements to meet Air Force needs.
• Preformed fluid dynamic analysis of methane delivery system. Helped develop CAD models and manufacturing strategies for all custom made parts.
• Drafted extensive testing/safety procedures and preformed extensive live fire testing of JetCat mini turbojet
engine and custom methane delivery system.
• Implemented systems engineering approach with project reviews by CU Aerospace faculty panel including
preliminary, critical, manufacturing readiness, test readiness, and final project reviews.
Bartender Old Chicago Boulder, CO
April 2012 to May 2014
Worked extensively with the general public in a busy downtown restaurant/bar. Provided training and leadership for less experienced employees. Maintained refrigeration system for 32 kegs.
Assistant Manager Ameritech Construction Boulder, CO
May 2011 to April 2012
Worked home improvement company’s marketing department, ensuring the productivity and logistics of 10 employees.
Technician/Laborer Debin Mechanical Lakewood, CO
June 2010 to August 2010
• Designed and installed and maintained plumbing, and heating systems for new custom luxury houses.
• Performed extensive testing and verification with government officials to meet county building codes.
• Planned logistics of developing multiple job sites simultaneously.
B.S. Aerospace Engineering The University of Colorado at Boulder
Microsoft Office (8 years), Matlab (5 years), Excel (8 years), VBA (Less than 1 year), C++ (Less than 1 year), Solid Works (1 year), STK (1 year), Machine Operation (1 year), Systems Engineering (1 year), Engineering Management (1 year), Technical Writing (5 years), Test Engineering, Communication (8 years), Interpersonal Skills
AIAA Region V Student Paper Conference 2nd Place
Modified a JetCat mini turbojet engine to run on gaseous methane instead of kerosene. Paper focused on the mechanical portion of project which included design of new fuel delivery system and six custom made fuel injectors.
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
April 2015 to Present