Alpharetta, GA 30004
Phone (404) 271-9818
Project Administrator Experience 5 – 10 Years
Citizenship U.S. Citizen
Skilled in all facets of Project Controlling including invoicing, project budgets, revenue recognition, monthly reporting and interfacing with project team, tax departments, IT and customers. Advanced skills in project controlling achieved by leveraging experience in engineering operations. Possesses an understanding of all facets of project execution, including Oracle business applications integrated with a customized Vertex tax solution. Six years of process control engineering experience in design, implementation and technical documentation. Skilled in DeltaV Configuration and DeltaV Graphics, including DeltaV Batch, PLC programming and Wonderware InTouch. Skilled in control systems validation and documentation. Experienced in all components of Microsoft Office Suite, ProEngineer, AutoCAD and Wonderware InTouch. Expert skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Publisher.
• Microsoft Word • Technical Documentation • Microsoft Excel
• PLC Programming • Panel Design • Microsoft Access
• DeltaV Continuous Configuration • DeltaV Graphics • Wonderware InTouch
• Ladder Logic Interpretation • Oracle Business Systems • ProEngineer
• PeopleSoft • Office Automation • Control Systems Validation
• DeltaV Interface to PLC • Bulk Editing Skills • Bilingual (English/Cantonese)
• SAMA Drawings • AutoCAD • Microsoft Visio
• Extremely Innovative • Self-starter • Highly Motivated
Project Controlling Experience
Emerson Process Management
Lead Project Controller
– Support Project Managers in all aspects of project accounting. Responsibilities include cost and revenue budget entry and tracking, project reporting, commission payment, entering purchase requisitions, customer invoicing, and review of supplier invoices. Maintain a good understanding of project finances as well as analyze project financial spreadsheets and convey data to the finance team. Work closely in a collaborative environment with Project Managers, Project Planners, and Technical Lead Engineers.
Opened and maintain new projects while reconciling and closing existing projects in preparation for SNAP (Simplifying North American Processes) Migration. SNAP Migration included reorganizing all projects into industry centers, redefine all project budgets with new expenditure types and compare and correct all migrated data. Worked closely and successfully with the finance and tax departments in developing and writing manuals for new procedures to adapt to the migration.
Served as a trainer to the Atlanta Project Controller Staff on existing and new procedures and policies.
Store Manager and Graphic Design Artist
– Responsible for purchasing and maintaing inventory, employee schedule management, opening and closing procedures and sales reporting. Hire and train new employees on policies and procedures.
Serves as graphic design artist for both personal and business invitations and stationary items. Maintains excellent customer relationship with a variety of individuals.
Transformed once failing store into a profitable location in only 6 months. Successfully managed a team to improve customer satisfaction and boost store sales. Received excellent feedback from customers about the store itself and the customer service received there. Developed great customer relationships, leading to repeat business and referrals.
Georgia Institute of Technology, College of Engineering
– Served as Project Manager of the Distributed Collaborative Engineering Project led by Georgia Tech. Utilized ProEngineer for modeling of parts and PTC’s Projectlink for web-based data collaboration.
Project Engineering Experience
Alabama River Pump Company
Gas Turbine Generator Control System Upgrade
– Configured PLC logic and created DeltaV Operator Interface Graphics for four gas turbine generator controls. Configured a DeltaV to Allen Bradley PLC interface for turbine controls.
Rayonier Performance Fibers
Utilities Control Room Relocation
– Archestra configuration and InTouch graphic development for Powerhouse Area. Redirected communications to a central data server. Adjusted interfaces and graphics as necessary.
Westinghouse Savannah River Site
PLC to DeltaV Conversion
– Augmented Savannah River’s Engineering Team. Created DeltaV Operator Interface Graphics for Vault 2 and 4 of the Saltstone Facility. Configured and created DeltaV programming logic and graphics from existing PLC logic for Noltec.
Oak Ridge National Laboratories
Steam Plant Life Extension
– Configured DeltaV control modules and created DeltaV Operator Interface Graphics utilizing Project Builder Library (PBL) for three Power Boilers. Executed test cases of controller specifications and verified accuracy between Design Specifications and Code. Performed document control to meet government standards, deadlines and submissions.
Blue Ridge Paper Products, Inc.
Recovery Boiler DCS Project
– Designed and drafted Distributed Controls System control panel layouts and wiring diagrams.
Los Angeles Fractionation Complex
– Served as a Control System Validation Engineer to investigate errors in test protocols, determine the nature of the errors and assign an appropriate resolution to maintain project validation. Resolutions included authoring and executing test protocols for re-testing, updating detailed design documentation, DeltaV batch and continuous programming logic and graphics. Interfaced with engineering and quality management teams to ensure protocols were validated.
New Bulk Humalog Facility Project
– Worked in two locations for Eli Lilly: Alpharetta, Georgia and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Prepared Detailed Design Specifications, configured DeltaV control modules and created DeltaV system graphical interfaces, served as a Subject Matter Expert onsite in Puerto Rico to identify and ensure accuracy between Design Specifications, Standards and Codes. Validated controls system software using GAMP4 guidelines. Performed code evaluation against Lilly CLASS DeltaV Programming Standards to capture errors and prescribe corrective actions. Also executed test cases of field device and controller specifications in support of DeltaV controller software release to the PR05 facility field installation team.
U.S. Department of Defense
Pentagon Heating and Refrigeration Plant Project
– Authored the Distributed Controls System Manual, which described functionality of the system and the equipment needed to communicate with DeltaV. Performed document control to meet government standards, deadlines and submissions.
Fluidized Bed Boiler
– Participated in the design and production of CAD drawings for the controls system of the Fluidized Bed Boiler.
Emerson Process Management May 2003 – April 2009
Process Automation Engineer/Project Controller
Paper Affair August 2003 – May 2010
Georgia Institute of Technology December 2002 – May 2003
Education and Training
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering December 2002
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia
Emerson Education Center, Austin, Texas
DeltaV Implementation I (Course 7009) June 2003
DeltaV Batch Implementation (Course 7016) July 2003
DeltaV System Administration XP/Server 2003 (Course 7024) December 2004
DeltaV Hardware and Troubleshooting (Course 7018) August 2005
DeltaV Advanced Graphics (Course 7025) April 2006
Communication Bus Interface with DeltaV (Course 7034) April 2006
DeltaV Batch Implementation (Course 7016) March 2003
RSLogix 5000 Level I: Basic Ladder Logic Programming May 2007
RSLogix 5000 Level II: ControlLogix System Fundamentals May 2007
Georgia Tech Lorraine Study Abroad Program, Metz, France Summer 2001
Overseas Chinese Youth Language Training and Study Tour, Taiwan Summer 1998
Insource Solutions, Duluth, Georgia
Wonderware InTouch Basics January 2007
Wonderware Industrial Application Server
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org