This resume has been forwarded to you at the request of Monster User xnerx03 new, pulled, emailed l3 me
Last updated: 01/29/16
Job Title: no specified
Company: no specified
Rating: no specified
Screening score: no specified
Status: no specified
Township of Washington, NJ 07676
Mobile: (201)214 3542
Quick View Links:
Resume Headline: MechanicalEngineer Resume Value: vac7bmpfn6pgfgp7
Washington Twp., NJ 07676
Tel: (201) 214-3542 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced mechanical design engineer
Manufacturing / Process Development
Experienced mechanical design engineer with strong analytical and research ability to provide novel design for concepts and fully defined products. Lead products / projects to be completed on schedule by providing technical guidance (drawings, documents, fixtures) to other groups (purchasing, testing, QA, production etc.)
. Mechanical Design . Tolerance Stack up
. 3D modeling & 2D drawing with Solidworks, ProE & AutoCAD. GD&T
. FEA with Solidworks simulation package. Plastic Engineering
. Project Planning and Management
Process Engineer, Johanson Manufacturing Corp., September 2014- Oct. 2015, Boonton, New Jersey
– Design, develop or modify a product/product family to improve productivity and material utilization.
– Managed the implementing of new and modified processes by recommending changes, defining related process profiles, generating production document, providing training etc.
– Designed fixtures, tools used in production, optical image inspection, mechanical testing etc. to increase productivity.
Mechanical Engineer, Integrated Microwave Technologies, March 2010- July 2014, Mount Olive, New Jersey
– Designed mechanical parts and whole assembly of RF transmitters, receivers and integrated system (including device housing, PCB mounting plates, heat sink, fan brackets, enclosures, harness mounting hardwares etc.). Some were designed to meet vibration test or environment IP test.
– Designed mounting hardware to attach RF devices on airplane, motorcycles, mounting rack etc.
– Proved out concept design by various approaches, like hand calculation, tolerance stacking, FEA simulation.
– Build first unit, provide technical guidance to other departments (assembly drawings, procedures, rework instructions etc.).
– Evaluate new components, products and recommend solutions.
– Design fixtures for testing and production.
– Technical support for sales and marketing.
Assistant Product Engineer, Ronson Consumer Products Corp. May 2004 – February 2010, Woodbridge, New Jersey
– Designed parts and assembles of gas-burning products (burners, torches, lighters etc.) and testing fixtures.
-Created new product and packaging renditions to generate sales.
– Evaluated prototypes and provided solutions for improvement.
– Tested competitors’ products.
Application Engineer, Vytran Corp. May 2001-April 2002, Morganville, New Jersey
– Improved assembly and testing procedures for optic fiber stripping tool.
– Reduced material cost by initiating the use of optical microscopy to pre-select stripping blades.
– Helped to develop a CCD system for accurate blade alignment, average testing cycles reduced from 20 to 10.
– Carried out special optical fiber splicing experiments.
Manufacturing Engineer, Kepco Inc. 1998-2001, Flushing, New York
– Provided technical support for sheet metal shop:
– Documented routing operations for sheet metal parts, established labor standards.
– Designed forming plan for complicated parts, and provided / designed fixtures for bending operations.
– Programmed hydraulic bending machine and trained an operator for setup.
– Achievement: Increased shop efficiency by 15% in 3 months.
– Supported electro-mechanical final assembly line:
– Designed fixtures for wave-soldering process and final assembly line.
M.S. in Mechanical EngineeringNew Jersey Institute of Technology Newark, New Jersey
B.S in Materials EngineeringShanghai Jiao Tong UniversityShanghai, China
Training and Certification
• Project planning and time management, 2013by IMT
• Complete training course for using Solidworks Simulation Professional, 2011 by Cimquest
Additional Info BACK TO TOP
Current Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Years of relevant work experience: 2+ to 5 Years
Date of Availability: Within one month
Work Status: US – I am authorized to work in this country for any employer.
Active Security Clearance: None
US Military Service:
Target Company: Company Size:
Target Locations: Selected Locations: US-NJ-Northern
Willingness to travel: Up to 25% travel
Languages: Languages Proficiency Level