4909 43rd St. S.
Fargo, ND 58104
To obtain a challenging position that provides me opportunities to exploit my knowledge and extensive development skills to the extreme levels of my ability. And to continually upgrade myself to the highest levels of expertise enabling the organization to achieve its target and growth.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• AWS Certified Welding Inspector/Educator
• CWB Certified Welding Supervisor
• 19 years’ on the job experience in Welding/Fabricating
• Certified Residential Home Inspector
• Proficient at interpreting Code books from all Organizations.
CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR, BRAUN INTERTEC
July 2013- Present
Inspected weldments, structures and tested welds using MT, VT, and PT. Special Inspection on structure and bolting. Have minimal experience with UT.
WELDER/INSPECTOR, O’DAY TANK & STEEL
August 2012-July 2013
Welded and tested tanks for leaks. Also filled in various areas when needed such as sub arc, rolling shells and fit up.
WELDING INSTRUCTOR/INSPECTOR, LYNNES WELDING TRAINING
August 2005-July 2012
Administer qualification tests and teach custom training courses.
Also welded on pressure piping and pressure vessels for Dave’s welding a sister company.
FABRICATOR WELDER/LEAD MAN, DAKOTA FENCE COMPANY
June 1998-August 2005
Weld and fabricate one offs and production runs. Perform onsite welding and fabricating.
• Certified in SMAW 3G, 4G & 6G positions AWS, ASME, and API
• Certified in GMAW 3G, 4G & 6G positions AWS, ASME, and API
• Certified in GTAW 6G Stainless & Carbon Steel ASME
• Certified in I-Car Test Administration
• Certified Home Inspector through ASHI and AHIT
REFERENCES Available Upon Request