• Resume: Charles M. Schuetz
•Charles M. Schuetz
9118 BAYVIEW CIRCLE. PLAINFIELD, IN 46168
Phone: (847) 809-4194
To seek a challenging work environment where I am able to contribute the advancement of the company as well as the advancement of my professional career.
Mechanical Engineering Technology – BS – Purdue University (DECEMBER 2012)
Design Engineer – Refrigerated Trailer Line (AUGUST 2013 –PRESENT)
Great Dane Trailers (2664 U.S. 40 BRAZIL, IN 47834)
• Review customer special design requests.
• Design a refrigerated trailer per the customers’ requests using software including Catia, AutoCad and SmarTeam.
• Compile and submit a complete Bill of Materials to Purchasing.
• Assist with any issues that arise during the production of the final product.
Facility Maintenance Engineer in Training (JANUARY 2013 –JUNE 2013)
Tippmann Group/Interstate Warehousing (700 BARTRAM PARKWAY, FRANKLIN IN 46131)
• Worked alongside the Technicians to repair damage to the facility and its components.
• Learned the inner workings of Crown fork lifts as well as a large scale Ammonia refrigeration system.
• Strategized replacement and repairs of equipment utilizing factors such as : strength, cost and safety.
On Site Manager of Repairs and Rehabilitations (MAY 2012 –AUGUST 2012)
Alpha Sigma Phi Alumni Board Corporation (951 DAVID ROSS ROAD, WEST LAFAYETTE IN 47906)
• Advised contractors as to the work that needed to be completed.
• Compiled a running checklist of line items that needed to be completed by pre-determined dates.
• Contacted vendors about repairs to existing equipment as well as gathered quotes for new equipment.
• Purchased supplies for repairs while working within a budget.
• Assisted in the decision making process for capital improvements (e.g. Chef, Laundry Machines, Water).
Leadership Social Design Automotive Resourceful
• I have a great deal of leadership skills that have stemmed from my completion of Eagle Scout as well as my time as President of Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity at Purdue University.
• Design experience including but not limited to my time at Great Dane Trailers creating refrigerated cargo trailers from the ground up as well as designing an Air Ride testing and analysis machine for Class 2 trucks.
• I frequently delve into working on my 99’ Jeep Cherokee, I have experience repairing most of the vehicles systems.
• I have a love for the outdoors and can frequently be found camping, fishing, hunting, hiking and boating.
• Proficient or familiar with a vast array of C.A.D. programs including but not limited to the following.
Autodesk Inventor NX 7.5 Creo Elements (Pro E) Solid Edge CAM Works
AutoCAD Catia IronCAD Solid Works Google Sketchup
References Available Upon Request
• • • • • • • • • • • •
• | [Type your e-mail address] • | [Type your phone number]