1028 Marian Road
Warminster, PA 18974 Phone: (267)-280-3254
Automation Engineer with a Master’s Degree in Chemical engineering, with experience in automation, validation documentation, and programming in visual basic. Familiar with industry standards such as GAMP5 and the S88 batch model, as well as best practices such as GDP and cGMP.
• M.S., Chemical Engineering, New Jersey Institute of Technology (2013-2014)
o Cumulative GPA: 4.00/4.00
• B.S., Chemical Engineering, New Jersey Institute of Technology (2009-2013)
o Cumulative GPA: 3.61/4.00
SKILLS AND AWARDS
• Member of the Albert Dorman Honor’s College
• Dean’s List (2009-2013)
• Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honors Society
• Omega Chi Epsilon Chemical Engineering Honors Society
• Experience with Visual Basic
• Emerson DeltaV
• Werum PAS-X
• MES Engineer contractor J&J, Malvern, Pennsylvania (Nov 2014 – Present)
o Trained in the use of Werum PAS-X MES software
o Composed documentation to provide traceability between obsolete paper documentation and MES software
o Led design review meetings for traceability documents
o Experience with the design and testing of MBR’s in PAS-X
• Automation Engineer contractor BMS, Devens, Massachusetts (July 2014 – Nov 2014)
o Programmed macro tools in visual basic to extract information from a Deltav database export file and generate Microsoft Word/Excel documents.
o Phase macro tool created to extract phase parameters, failure conditions, SFC logic, composite information, and a recreation of the SFC logic diagram in Excel.
o Phase/EM command macro tool created to extract phase SFC logic steps/actions and generate a matrix indicating the EM commands issued by phase actions and the subordinate device states of the EM commanded associated with that action.
• Automation Intern contractor Baxter BioScience, Las Angeles, California (May 2013 – Sept 2013)
o Configured EM instances.
o Configured phases, operations, unit procedures, and procedures across multiple areas.
o Test documentation generation and execution, including the completion of code updates, if required, based on findings during testing.
• Automation Intern contractor Merck & Co., Elkton, VA (Office Based) (May 2012 – Sept 2012)
o Part of project team that delivered project software and validation documentation while meeting all quality and schedule requirements
o Software Design Specification Generation for Recipes, Phase and EM Classes
o Unit Procedure and Operation development from customer requirements
o Test Document Generation and Execution
o Raised and Processed Automation Change Requests
o Red-lined recipe Design Documentation associated with change requests
o S-88, GMP, validation requirements, GDP training
• Automation Intern contractor Merck & Co., Elkton, VA (Site Based) (May 2012 – Sept 2012)
o Site based automation/validation specialist
o Developed Requirements Traceability Matrices
o Prepared AOQ documents and updated with customer comments
o Updated draft SFAT documentation to incorporate site Quality comments
o Prepared and Executed automation change controls
o Worked with Filter Dryer Commissioning team to document DeltaV to PLC interfaces
o Developed DeltaV graphics to show PLC IO