Experienced Il&E Technician
Havre de Grace, MD 21078
email@example.com – (717)434-0017
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
O&M Technician (I&C)
Exelon Generation – Perryman, MD – November 2015 to Present
I work as an Operations and Maintenance technician at 6 different simple cycle gas turbine plants and 1 steam
plant. I am responsible for operations and I&C maintenance
AECOM – Pueblo, CO – March 2015 to November 2015
I am the lead I&C technician for my shift. I’m responsible for overseeing the I&C maintenance on a
demilitarization project dealing with U.S. Army chemical weapons.
Citgo Oil Refinery (contract) – Lemont, IL – March 2014 to March 2015
•Performed all the duties of a journeyman I&C maintenance technician at a major oil refinery.
– Performed routine PM’s on all plant instrumentation both 4-20mA and pneumatic.
– Worked on a wide variety of valves and positioners
– Worked in and became familiar with all the processing units in the refinery
Koch Nitrogen – Marshalltown, IA – March 2013 to March 2014
Position: I&E Technician (Operator Qualified)
• I am the sole I&E technician at my facility and as such I am responsible for and have performed all I&E
duties that arise.
• Read P&ID and electrical diagrams and other complex electrical drawings; interpreted plant electrical
diagrams and updated electrical drawings.
• Performed installation and calibration of 4-20 mA pressure, temperature, flow, and level transmitters.
• Maintained, modified and troubleshot Distributive Control Systems (DCS) and Allen Bradley and Modicon
Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), and SCADA.
• Installed, troubleshot and maintained end devices, alarms, shutdown systems, process controls, substation
and branch feeders, variable frequency drives, etc.
• Installed and repaired 120-480V electrical systems.
• Fully qualified as a plant operator for ammonia refrigeration and distribution terminal. Performed various
operations and mechanical duties as necessary.
• Experienced in MOC (Management of Change) process, use of MAXIMO, ENVIANCE Environmental
Compliance, contractor management, and PSM.
I am both a fully qualified Operator and a fully qualified I&E Technician. I am the only I&E Technician at my
facility and have fulfilled ALL the duties of that position since I’ve been here.
I&E technician (intern)
British Petroleum Oil Refinery(BP) – Blaine, WA – June 2012 to September 2012
Perform all of the regular duties of a refinery I&E technician uder supervision
Census Crew Leader
U.S. Department of Commerce – Bellingham, WA – April 2010 to December 2010
Responsible for supervising a crew of 15 enumerators in gathering census data
Social Security Administration – Bellingham, WA – April 2009 to December 2009
*Responsible for taking claims for Retirement, Survivors, Medicare, and Disability.
*Evaluated the merits of each case and applying the appropriate laws and guidelines and served as the
*Kept and maintained records for a caseload of over 20 clients at any given time.
Census Crew Leader
U.S. Dept. of Commerce – Lebanon, PA – January 2009 to April 2009
Responsible for supervising a crew of 21 enumerators in gathering census data.
Mortgage Loan Officer
various – Owings Mills, MD – February 1999 to June 2008
*Analyzed applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting
*Reviewed loan agreements to ensure that they were complete and accurate according to law and policy.
associates in Instrumentation and Control Systems Technology
Bellingham Technical College
2010 to 2013
U.S. Navy Machinist Mate A School, Nuclear Power School, and Nuclear Power Prototype training
1987 to 1991
BA in Political Science
Loyola College at Baltimore – Baltimore, MD
I possess a TWIC card