Warehouse Manager – American Chemical
I am a self-starter highly organized individual with a proven record of success. I offer a mixture of enthusiasm, commitment to quality, and loyalty to the company I represent.
– I maintain a positive attitude, I am goal oriented, and I a focused on success.
– I am friendly and confident in interactions with individuals at all levels.
(612) 817 – 5855
Maple Grove, MN 55311
Warehouse Manager American Chemical Minneapolis, MN
2012 to Present
– Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure deliveries are met
– Reviewing work orders and scheduling assignments
– Receives inventory and log into Sage50.
– Assist in purchasing
– Oversees inventory control and processing orders.
– Pack, ships all orders while documenting in Sage50
– Ensuring quality, delivery, and budget objectives are met.
– Responsible for logistics and distribution of product.
– Utilizing UPS/FedEx
Receiving Clerk/Material Handler GLS Companies Brooklyn Park, MN
2007 to 2012
– Receives items by unloading vehicles and accepting deliveries
– Verifies items received by inspecting condition of items; comparing count/ measure of items to purchase order and packing list; noting discrepancies.
– Documents items received by recording identifying information.
– Transfers orders received by routing or delivering items to requesting department.
– Maintains shipping and receiving materials by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed materials; placing and expediting orders for materials; verifying receipt of materials.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Manufacturing worker Macdermid Colorspan Eden Prairie, MN
2004 to 2007
– Mechanical assembled digital inkjet printers with use of hand tools and pneumatic tools, while following work instruction and company guidelines.
– Conduct testing on printers to meet passing requirements.
– Assist with all new employees by getting them up to date with all new guidelines.
Assembly Line Worker APG Cash Drawer Fridley, MN
2003 to 2004
– Consistently assemble cash drawers with basic power tools by company standard.
– Conduct testing on all cash drawers that flow through my department.
– Inspecting and verifying materials received
– Assist with loading and unloading trucks in a timely manner.
– Stocking, distribute materials, and verify that all products are ready to be shipped out.
– Working with FedEx and UPS systems on consistent basis.
Order Filler Minter Weisman Plymouth, MN
2002 to 2003
– Filling orders consistently from the cooler and/or freezer.
– Consistently keeping accurate number counts on all products going out to grocery stores.
– Assist with all stocking of new product and organizing.
– Assist in all shipping and receiving in a timely manner.
– Driving fork lift helping to be efficient in majority of job duties.
Shipping And Receiving
– Forklift certified
– Shipping & Receiving
– Working knowledge of computer and keyboard
– Ability to learn shipping/receiving modules in systems such as SFDC