Manufacturing Supervisor – Nortek Air Solutions
firstname.lastname@example.org – 314-853-1614
• Individual with highlighted leadership qualities and the ability to train and manage individuals from varying
backgrounds, while promoting team values. Driven partner with desire for increased responsibility and
professional growth while leveraging extensive technical skills in a Management role within the performance-
based work environment of a growing organization. Seeking a Management position in the Oklahoma City area.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Nortek Air Solutions – November 2015 to Present
Leads manufacturing team by planning and directing their efforts according to the company’s needs.
• Train workers, monitor time, attendance and activities of employees.
• Responsible for meeting production goals, creating reasonable deadlines for both the customers and the
• Ensure the team has all necessary safety equipment that is consistently used in accordance with OSHA
• Responsible for making sure the team has all necessary Quality documentation and tools to produce our
products with world class quality.
• Responsible for applying Human Resources rules and policies evenly across the production team in
accordance with company guidelines.
• Manages the inventory of raw materials needed, ensuring enough is on hand to follow through on orders.
• Analyzes production numbers, monitors the performance of workers and the manufacturing process as a
whole. Adjusts methods to increase the efficiency of the process.
Verifies the quality of the product and perform technical support and repairs when needed.
Alltimate Entertainment – 2007 to Present
• Established Alltimate Entertainment, which services venues nationwide. To date my business provides
service to over 75 events yearly, trained DJ’s to ensure quality service to customers and manages daily
operations of the company.
• As the owner of my own DJ service I am responsible for booking events, scheduling and training DJ’s, ensuring
the correct music is available for parties and events, organizing music playlists, meeting with customers and
generally managing the day to day activities of the company.
• My strengths are in business administration with strong knowledge of financial acumen: taxes, invoicing,
account receivables and partnering or managing outside contractors.
Gerdau Ameristeel – February 2015 to May 2015
Supervise and coordinate an assigned shift work force engaged in bar shop fabricating operations involving
warehousing, material handling, shearing, bending and loading of reinforcing steel.
• Work from schedules, orders, and instructions to assign work to the shop production operators.
• Check work in process to insure adherence to quantity and quality standards. Keep Superintendent informed
as to production progress and other pertinent information.
• Review job orders, and schedule required operational work as necessary to insure proper performance of
duties and to maintain flow of work through the shop.
• Anticipate or investigate production delays, inadequate work performance and take necessary corrective
• Make effective recommendations regarding equipment, maintenance and subordinates.
• Provide support to shop production employees.
• Responsible to interview candidates for potential employment opportunities.
General Motors – Kansas City, KS – November 2012 to December 2014
Contract Supervisor through Aerotek)
• Manage UAW members engaged in production operations with focus on safety, quality, cost and
• Supervise 30-50 employees on a daily basis, insuring employees are paid correct, on a weekly basis in a
• Diagnosing the root cause of quality & production throughput issues, putting together a plan of action &
executing that plan.
• Review and analyze daily and weekly reports to ensure continuous improvement in operations.
General Motors – Kansas City, KS – August 2012 to November 2012
• Assembles motor vehicles, such as Buick Lacrosse & Chevy Malibu at assigned work station on a moving
assembly line, performing any combination of following repetitive tasks according to specifications and using
hand tools, power tools, welding equipment, and production fixtures.
Aflac – St. Louis, MO – 2005 to 2010
• Responsible for creating new sales from the general public or businesses through networking, referrals,
or marketing calls; organizing meetings with potential and current clients to customize an Aflac benefit plan
that suits their organization’s needs; and to enroll clients into service accounts. Introducing and selling new
& current products.
• Organize presentation packets with product material and keep lines of communication open with business
owners, benefit reps & policy holders in order to better sell products & service current policy holders
Bachelor of General Studies in Psychology and Criminology
University Of Missouri – Columbia, MO
St. Louis – St. Louis, MO
Microsoft (10+ years)