3945 Xenia Avenue North
Robbinsdale, MN, 55422
Seeking a position within manufacturing as a Mechanical Drafter
• Ability to multi-task and work within a fast paced environment
• Hands on training in various CAD programs SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Inventor, and Creo Parametric, 2012, 2013, 2014
• Working Knowledge of 3D printers from classroom use of Stratys machine and personal Printrbot printer
• MS Word 2007, 2010, 2013
• MS Excel 2013
• Strong work ethic with ability to work well with others
• Experience in keyboard processing skills, Microsoft Media Center and Notepad
• Creative mind with drive to meet and go beyond expectations
Prime Staffing/Bermo Inc.
CAD Drafter September 8 2015 to January 22 2016
• Model prints for estimating purposes.
• Use customer prints/models to create a flat model and drawing for manufacturing use.
• Release flats per Bermo Inc standards.
• Check other drawings to be released.
• Various side projects.
BMM-Building Maintenance Management
Maintenance Person June 8 2015 to Sept 1 2015
• Perform maintenance on various properties.
• Start and finish projects involving landscaping and building work.
• Do what needs to be done to get the job finished.
Mills Fleet Farm
Gas Mart Associate May 2014 to June 22 2015
• Handle cash transactions
• Stock goods in store, clean and organize
• Close and open store
Front End Cashier April 2014 to May 2014
• Handled cash transactions
• Provided customer service
Elmer Vladimir Covarrubias Felix
Janitor Winter of 2013 when needed
• Maintained garage of Toyota and Honda dealerships utilizing a Zamboni
Attero Inc/Boston Scientific August 2012 to December 2012
• Assembled various parts
• Inspected parts for quality and shipped to medical facilities
ATA/Atlas Staffing/Asset Recovery
Computer Technician May 2012 to July 2012
Broke down computers and various electronic equipment
• Broke down equipment of 350 pounds an hour.
• Sorted and organized parts
Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park, MN
A.A.S. Engineering CAD Technology Graduated May 19th 2015
AutoCAD Operator Certificate
Pro/Engineer Operator Certificate
SolidWorks Operator Certificate
Boca Ciega High School Graduated 2010
Volunteer Work -Azalea Elementary School 2003-2004
• Mentored a group of elementary students.
Boca Ciega Band Boosters 2006-2010
• Worked Concession stands, fixed musical instruments, washed uniforms.
Extracurricular- Played Saxophone in Marching Band, Jazz Band, and Concert Band 2006-2010
Won various Superior awards for playing Saxophone at State Level
Traveled to Europe as an Ambassador for the Florida Ambassadors of Music, 2008
Boys’ State in Florida, 2009
Tennis team, 2007-2008
Rick Montzka, Faculty
Hennepin Technical College
To contact this candidate email Coreythegham@gmail.com