This resume is for 985424.
Tallahassee, FL 32308 US
Cellular: (850) 550-0720
Resume Number: 30829044
Career Focus: Manufacturing & Production / Travel, Hospitality & Restaurant / Other
Position Type(s): Full-Time / 1099 Contractor
Salary: $60000.00 – $90000.00
Experience: 21+ Years
Education: 2-Year College Degree
Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
Security Clearance: None
Willingness to Relocate: Within South
Travel Preference: 50% Travel
Travel Distance: 1 Hour
Summary of Qualifications
A highly skilled technician, Certified Facility Manager and problem solver with more than 20 years experience in all facets of property operation and facility management. Excellent organizational skills with the ability to plan and coordinate multiple projects within budget simultaneously. Proficient in the maintenance and repair of HVAC equipment, ESS test chambers, and facility electrical requirements. Experienced troubleshooter with an exceptional ability to anticipate problems and implement solutions.
Owner All Things Facilities LLC 2010-Present
– Installation of mechanical systems in the commercial market
– Service of industrial and commercial refrigeration and HVAC systems
– Consulting in facility management
– Installation/service of residential HVAC systems
Talla-Com Industries (Elbit Sytems of America), Tallahassee, FL 1992-2010
A leader in the manufacture and marketing of computer products and communication systems supporting defense, commercial, and government applications.
Facility Manager 2003-2010 2003-Present
– Planned and developed facility department budget including facility capital improvements budget
– Coordinated and monitored the design, planning, construction, maintenance, and alteration of buildings, grounds and all other functions associated with company facilities.
– Established schedules for preventive maintenance procedures for all systems and equipment
– Planned, budgeted, and scheduled approved facilities modifications including cost estimates, bid sheets, layouts, and contracts for construction and acquisitions
– Coordinated building space allocation, layout, machine setting, and infrastructure.
– Trained, supervised and directed the activities of facilities personnel
– Located , coordinated, scheduled and negotiated the cost of outside craft performing specialized work
– Approved and disposed of all capital assets as required by procedure
– Responsible for preventive maintenance and daily routine maintenance and repair of all HVAC equipment, ESS test chambers, electrical systems and all facility related equipment
– Performed major renovations in production floor, office areas and facility property
– Established and maintained parameters of energy management system.
– Maintained state-required recordkeeping for DEP and Federal EPA Tier 2 Form R.
– Safety Officer responsible for safety and MSDS control
Maintenance Supervisor 1992-2002 1992-2002
– Responsible for the implementation and management of all maintenance relating to the interior and exterior conditions and appearance of an 85,000 sq. ft. facility
– Established preventative maintenance schedules on all facility equipment
– Hands on repair and maintenance of HVAC, Electrical, and Production Machines
Howard Services, Jacksonville, FL 1989-1992
Industrial and Commercial HVAC Service Technician at a HVAC service company to serve large scale units.
Central Heating Consultants, Tallahassee, FL 1988-1989 1988 – 1989
Commercial and Residential HVAC Service Technician with a heating and air conditioning installation and service company.
– Implemented energy efficient lighting system for 80,000 sq. ft. plant, resulting in savings of more than $50,000 annually with a 10-month ROI
– Negotiated multi-year lease, renovation, and set up of a 38,000 sq. ft. factory
– Spearheaded project to decommission factory and lease resulting in immediate cost savings of $700,000
– Renovated 80,000 sq. ft. factory while in production, with minimal interruptions in daily activities: on time and under budget
– Developed bid specifications, quoted and installed 250 tons of AC on factory roof while simultaneously re-roofing, without interruption to production
– Safety officer responsible for maintaining MSDS,Osha,, hazardous waste control and removal
– Implemented and co-ordinated volunteer program for Hurricane Katrina relief
– Complete installation of mechanical systems for new urgent care facility Weems Hospital Carrabelle Florida
– Complete installation of mechanical system for renovation of physicians office complex second floor Capital Regional Medical Center Tallahassee, Florida
EDUCATION & TRAINING
– CFM (IFMA) Certified Facility Manager
– Associates Degree (honors), Tallahassee Community College
– HVAC/Refrigeration Certified, Lively Vo-Tech
– Licensed HVAC Contractor, Leon County, Florida
– OSHA Train a Trainer Certified
– Skilled in use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
– Proficient in use of Allerton Energy Management software and systems
– Expert AC refrigeration troubleshooter