Dafne Ch. Rincones Villalobos
4720 Reading Road #2304
Rosenberg, Texas 77471
Phone: (832) 490-9772
Enthusiastic Electrical Engineer who continuously exceeds both company and personal goals. Experience in areas of automation, instrumentation and control systems (I&CS), including: supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), programmable logic controller (PLC), remote terminal unit (RTU), field automation equipment, and communications. Specializes in troubleshooting SCADA (Honeywell) and PLC (Allen Bradley). Spanish: native language.
Upgraded SCADA Honeywell PlantScape to PKS Experion Technologies in highly complex combustible distribution plants (Bajo Grande, San Lorenzo, and El Vigia), resulting in more system performance and data available.
Automated and integrated SCADA pumping station M6 at PDVSA to provide reliable remote supervisory, control, and monitoring capabilities.
Responsible for developing database and design schematics for Electric Substation 57 at PDVSA using SCADA Spectrum to ensure remote capability, control, and monitoring.
Petroleos de Venezuela S.A. (PDVSA)
Support Engineer 07/2003 to 05/2014
• Maintained accurate instrumentation and control systems (I&CS), including SCADA, PLC, RTU, and field automation equipment through preventive maintenance programs to increase performance.
• Ensured network, system and data availability and integrity on control systems equipment through preventive maintenance and upgrades to provide reliable remote supervisory, control, and monitoring capabilities.
• Provided technical support for troubleshooting of SCADA, PLC, RTU, and field automation equipment of different oil industry processes and electric service (transmission, distribution, and generation systems).
• Identified and solved design problems in the control systems, performed improvements and loop tuning to increase efficiency and reduced cost.
• Provided I&CS leadership, coordination, guidance, and supervision for all phases of project (planning, design, execution, and start-up) to ensure adequate transfer of custody and care to plant operations.
• Participated assistance in Hazop and SIL reviews.
• Provided assistance with FAT and SATs, commissioning and checkouts.
• Developed database and designed schematics using SCADA tools.
• Performed day to day monitoring, management, administration and support of SCADA Consoles and Servers.
• Designed, developed and tested ladder logic programming using PLC programming software.
• Identified and solved technical issues with variety of diagnostic tools.
• Set up and configured hardware and software on control system equipment.
• Performed field safety inspections to ensure the goal of zero incidents at the maintenance jobs.
• Interacted with control technicians and production control workers, showing professionalism and courtesy.
• Gathered, analyzed, documented and developed requirements to meet customer needs.
• Trained end-users on control system equipment.
• Researched, troubleshot and resolved complex problems independently.
B.S. in Electrical Engineering (October, 1998) Rafael Belloso Chacin University, Venezuela