Vibration Analyst - Novaspect Placement
Vibration Analyst, Infrared Thermographer – Trane Commercial Services
firstname.lastname@example.org – (608)234-3999
Vibration Analyst and Infrared Thermographer with experience in all phases of executing contracted vibration and infrared PdM programs. A skilled project manager with a strong background in sales, and sales support with an emphasis on relationship building and customer service. Working knowledge of RBM Suite, Machine Analyst, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Flir Software. A persuasive and personable service-oriented individual with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all organizational levels. Able to listen actively and question extensively to identify and sell to customer needs.
Vibration Analyst, Infrared Thermographer
Trane Commercial Services
2010 to Present
A global leader in HVAC equipment and systems.
Closely aligned and interacted with the District Solutions Leader, Area Service Manager, Account Managers, Project Managers, Service Estimator, and Service Technicians to provide predictive services to customers and open new vertical markets.
• Secured and performed approximately $240K in executed PdM work with $120K in Pull-thru annually.
• Appointed as Lead Analyst for the District which includes Nebraska, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Missouri.
• Transferred to Madison Wisconsin to develop Trane’s Predictive Service Program
Johnson Controls, Inc – Madison, WI
2003 to 2010
A recognized leader in facility maintenance and management services.
Focused on and expanded multi-disciplined predictive maintenance program. Provided sales support by generating T&M activity, conducting field proposals, and relying on key JCI personnel to provide cost effective solutions for customers. Communicated to customers my technical observations, avoided costs with repairs, PdM program benefits, key company offerings and provided balancing and alignment services.
• Helped United Wisconsin Grain Producers realize $263,000.00 in avoided repairs, secondary damage, and unplanned downtime.
• A key contributor in field testing and determining the usefulness of JCI’s account management estimating tool.
• Performed vibration analysis presentations and technical training workshops at Mechanics Certification Seminar for WHEA, and PFMA trade shows.
Electrical Services Representative
Sales: Academy Electric Inc. 2004 – 2006
Member: IBEW local 159, NECA
Came to Academy to organize their predictive maintenance program. Focused on generating revenue by providing cost effective maintenance solutions for customers. Communicated to customers my technical observations, and Pdm program benefits. Provided leadership support for technicians in the field and effective continuity in reporting back to customers.
• Helped Academy establish a solid “Maintenance Focused” customer base. Goodyear, Bou-Matic, Ball Corp, United Wisconsin Grain Producers, Dean Health Care, Famous Footwear, Grede Foundry, and Gerber Products.
• Forged key alliances with companies that provide complimentary services to build Academy’s portfolio.
• Broke new ground for Academy by providing safety training for company’s focusing on NFPA70E
Certification in Vibrations Analyst ISO Cat. III
Vibration Institute – Northbrook, IL
Infrared Training Center – Charlotte, NC
DeVry Institute of Technology – Chicago, IL
Journeyman in Electrician
Madison Area Technical College – Madison, WI
To contact this candidate email email@example.com