From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 4:32 PM
To: Brad Coleman
Subject: Candidate for review
This resume has been forwarded to you at the request of Monster User xnerx06
Last updated: 08/04/15
Job Title: no specified
Company: no specified
Rating: no specified
Screening score: no specified
Status: no specified
Minneapolis, MN 55411
Contact Preference: Email
Quick View Links:
Resume Headline: David Haugen – Embedded Software Engineer
Resume Value: c7dc29u2n37iybqc
David Haugen701 388-1969 firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelors Computer Engineering
Spring 2013University of MinnesotaMinneapolis, MN
Bachelors Physics for Engineering (Dual Degree Program)
Spring 2013Concordia CollegeMoorhead, MN
Junior Firmware Engineer
May 2013-June 2015Fluke ThermographyPlymouth, MN
• Updated and fixed bugs for the sensor package of a radiometric thermographic imager (IR camera calibrated to read temperature).
• Maintained the tool supporting debugging of the sensor package.
• Redesigned libraries for development and manufacturing applications.
• Updated firmware for a prototype zoom lens for IR cameras.
• Produced firmware builds and validate system integration for release to the development team.
Software Engineering Intern
June 2012-Aug 2012GarminOlathe, KS
• Wrote and updated aviation UI test scripts
• Updated aviation UI code
May 2011-Dec 2011Hitachi GSTRochester, MN
• Executed manual systems level testing of Hitachi drives on Dell Computers
• Ran and reported Windows Hardware Qualification Lab testing (script execution)
• Performed Gconnect System level testing
Summer 2009Wanzek ConstructionFargo, ND
• Performed various document management duties
• Languages: C, Python, C#, C++
• Source Control: Git, SVN
• Senior Design Project (Group): Semi-autonomous UAV (2013)
? Modified the control code for an AR drone to enhance autolanding and added vision based obstacle avoidance.
? Researched images processing and obstacle detection
? Implemented function to provide optical flow data to be used for path correction decision.
• GOFIRST: IGVC competion Ground robot (2013)
? My role was path planning and will be overlapping with SLAM
Activities and Volunteering
• Cross Country Fall 2007- Fall 2009
• Track and FieldSprint 2008-Spring 2010
• GOFIRSTWinter 2010-Spring 2013
• IEEE Student BranchFall 2010-Spring 2013
? Membership CoordinatorFall 2012-Spring 2013
• Running ClubFall 2010-Spring 2013
• Eagle ScoutSpring 2007
BACK TO TOP
Junior Embedded Software Engineer
BACK TO TOP
Current Career Level:
US – I am authorized to work in this country for any employer.
Target Job Title:
Embedded Software Engineer
• Electrical/Electronics Engineering