UPGRADE BUSINESS OWNER
Medical Devices and PC Assembly
Saint Paul, MN
email@example.com – 651-315-1427
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
MEDICAL DEVICE ASSEMBLER
Smith Medical – Arden Hills, MN – 2016 to 2016
Assembled medical devices using handtools and soldering equipment. Performed work according to computer
COMPUTER REPAIR and UPGRADE BUSINESS OWNER
ACCESSTECH COMPUTER SERVICES – Saint Paul, MN – 2006 to 2016
• Repair, upgrade and refurbish personal computers, both desktops and laptops.
• Use standard electronic and electrical tools to repair and replace PCBs and PBC components, including
soldering through hole and surface mount components, wires and terminals.
• Skilled with PC hardware and software as well as navigating repair manuals and print reading.
SECURITY COMMAND CENTER OPERATOR
BURNS/PINKERTON/VANCE SECURITY – Saint Paul, MN – 2000 to 2006
Provided assess protection and electronic access control for major commercial companies in the St. Paul area
by utilizing close circuit cameras, and computers to monitor and control access to client properties.
PUBLIC HOUSING SPECIALIST
ST. PAUL PUBLIC HOUSING AGENCY – Saint Paul, MN – 1997 to 2000
• Managed 215 public housing units in accordance with the lease and Housing and Urban Development
regulations and local law.
• Conducted at least 1 annual home inspection per unit each year to ensure compliance to HUD regulations.
• Provided property upkeep training, developed resident computer training program and established onsite
computer labs in 3 public housing developments and taught conflict resolution classes based on the (STAR)
approach, Stop, Think, Act and Review.
Associate in Liberal Arts
Kennedy King College
Through Hole and surface mount soldering (5 years), Wire and Terminal Assembly (10+ years)
Certified IPC Specialist
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• 10 years of computer repair experience
• Management and Training
• Electrical and Mechanical Systems
• LEAN Manufacturing
• IPC soldering