To obtain a successful employment in a company that can provide ongoing training for advancement.
New Brighton, MN 55112
Cable Assembler TURCK Inc. Plymouth, MN
November 2013 to December 2015
Tinning and packaged it.
So many more.
Putting cable to together
Hard work Skilled as a assembler.
Break John Deere auto parts And
Nursing Assistant Galtier Health Center Saint Paul, MN
August 2013 to September 2013
• Take patients’ vital signs
• Provide residents with personal-care services including toileting
• Maintain patients’ records and files as per the facility standard
• Turn and change beds
• Install and empty catheter bags
• Feed residents
Medical Assembler Masterson Staffing, Temporary Agency Anoka, MN
May 2013 to July 2013
• Sorted out, scanned finished products, picked and packed products
• Properly labeled finished products, double checked every label to ensure accuracy
Stacked in a box, sealed boxes and stacked on pallet.
• Shrink wrap boxes on the pallet and utilize pallet jack to storage
• Reported all problems to group leader and management team
• Kept work areas clean and organized
• Operated manual and automated machines
Diploma Brooklyn Center High School
Computer Skills, Word, Powerpoint
January 2016 to Present
• In-depth knowledge of taking vital signs; temperature, blood
pressure, pulses and respiration
• Adept at bathing, dressing and feeding of residents
• Highly skilled in utilizing restorative measures in resident/patient
• Able to give passionate care to clients and residents
• Well versed in ensuring the personal hygiene standards of residents
• Profound ability to provide patients with oral care, hair care and
• Outstanding organizational abilities demonstrated through care-giving