Java Full Stack Developer
Ph: +1 (603) 417-4368 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Around 8 years of Software Development experience in Requirement, Gathering, Analysis, Design and
Development to build web-based client-server business applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
• Experienced in using Agile, Waterfall methodologies and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
• Expertise in Core Java concepts like Object Oriented Programming, Collections, Multi-Threading,
Exception Handling, Garbage Collection, Serialization, Synchronization, Data Structures and Algorithms.
• Good working experience with J2EE technologies: Core Java, JSPs, JDBC, Servlets, JMS, JPA, EJB, Swing,
Applets and JSTL.
• Good experience with Java 8 features like Stream API, Functional Interfaces, Lambda Expressions,
Optional class, and Parallel Sort in Arrays.
• Experienced in using J2EE Design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session, Façade, Service Locator, Data
Access Object, Business Delegate and Factory.
• Expert in developing web applications using MVC design patterns like Spring MVC and Struts 2 MVC.
• Experienced in producing and consuming SOAP and RESTful based Web Services using JAX-WS, JAX-RS,
JAX-B and implementation using Jersey, Spring REST.
• Hands on experience with Spring framework modules like Spring IoC, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring
Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security and Spring Cloud.
• Extensive experience in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using Hibernate, MyBatis and Spring Data
• Hands on experience in developing applications as Microservices using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
• Experience in integrating the internal security model into new projects with Spring Batch, Spring Boot,
Spring Cloud and Netflix Eureka.
jQuery, Bootstrap, AJAX, and very good experience in developing Single Page Applications on the client
side using Angular 6,4.
• Implemented load-balancing with NGINX to Node.js instances to handle concurrent use.
• Good working experience in developing cross platform server-side applications using Node.js to achieve
scalability in web applications.
• Extensive experience of working with Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server and developing Stored Procedures,
Triggers, Views, Functions and SQL Queries in RDBMS.
• Experience in working with MongoDB and Apache Cassandra as NoSQL databases.
• Created unit test cases using JUnit and Mockito within Test Driven Development (TDD) environment
for the back end and used Jasmine for testing in front end.
• Experience in creating build scripts using Maven, Gradle and writing Docker files for creating Docker
images and then deploying the Docker containers onto AWS EC2 instances.
• Experience in deploying applications on Apache Tomcat, WebLogic and JBoss servers.
• Very good experience in using Git, SVN, CVS for version control and Zen Hub, Jira for Project
• Expertise in using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
• Working experience using Splunk, ELK as monitoring tools and Redis cache as a Caching service.
• Extensive experience in AWS services like AWS IAM (Identity and access management), EC2, AWS ELB
(Elastic Load Balancer), SQS, SNS, AWS Cloud Watch, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Cache, AWS DynamoDB
and Cloud Front, AWS Lambda.
• Worked with Apache Kafka and ActiveMQ for reliable and asynchronous exchange of information
between the multiple business applications.
• Proficient in generating reports by integrating JasperReports, JFreeCharts, Apache POI, Apache iText
and Dynamic Data Visualization tools like D3.js.
• Experience in de-bugging using implementation of Apache Log4j, Splunk for indexing, logging data and
Jira, GitLab for issue-tracking. Used Apache JMeter as a performance testing tool for analyzing and
resolving performance bottlenecks.
• Worked with IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS) and Eclipse for application development.
• Have good command over communication with developers at various levels.
• A critical thinker and, can solve problems related to application development with ease, can provide
solutions thinking out of the box.
• A team player with great interpersonal skills and always been a great contributor in every SCRUM
meeting held during the timeline of the project.
Programming Language Java, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
Software Methodology Agile, Waterfall, TDD
J2EETechnology JSP, JSTL, Servlets, JDBC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL
AngularJS, Angular 6,4
Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring
Security, Spring Data JPA, Spring Data MongoDB
Web Service REST, SOAP
Singleton, Business, Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Façade, Data Access
Object, MVC, Filter
IDE IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse
Application/Web Server Apache Tomcat, Web Logic Server, JBoss
Database Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
Build Script Maven, Jenkins
Testing JUnit, Mockito, Cucumber, Selenium, Protractor
Version Control Git, Apache Subversion (SVN), Mercurial
Source Code Management GitLab, Bitbucket
Operating System Windows, Linux, Mac OS
Cloud, DevOps Amazon Web Services (AWS), Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Docker
Object Relational Mapping Hibernate, JPA, MyBatis
Logging Log4j, Splunk
Project Management JIRA, ZenHub
Client: Dell Technologies Inc., Round Rock, TX. Apr 2019 – Till Date
Role: Java Full Stack Developer
The application enables existing Dell Technologies customers to purchase and operate Private Cloud services. It
provides an intuitive, modern web console with usage-based pricing that supports system-level health
monitoring, allowing customers to authenticate using existing credentials and single sign-on.
• Collaborate with Application Development team, Product Manager, Program Manager, Quality
Assurance, and Market Researcher in identifying software problems, and best solutions by following
• Designed and developed UI for customer facing modules and robust front-end Single Page Applications
using Angular 6.
• Implemented Angular 6 Router to enable navigation from one view to another as user performs tasks.
• Worked with Reactive and Template driven forms for validation, Pipes for transformation of data based
on requirement in Angular 6.
• Created custom Directives in Angular 6 for reusable components like multi-field form elements and
background file uploads in the application.
• Used Protractor to perform end to end testing of Single Page Applications developed using Angular 6.
• Worked on generating the verification hash code, user validations and user permissions to authorize
customer authenticity using Node.js.
• Application classes are developed by Java 8 features like Stream API, Parallel Streams, Time API,
Functional Interfaces and Collection API.
• Used Multithreading for making applications more responsive to Asynchronous Communication while
performing tasks, for efficient utilization of resources and ability to process more information.
• Implemented Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using Hibernate to persist the Java objects.
• Implemented DAO pattern to isolate the Application/Business layer from the persistence layer using
Hibernate and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
• Used Hibernate Interceptors to provide callbacks from the sessions, Hibernate Session Factory to
create connections to database.
• Worked on Locking, Fetching, Caching, Multitenancy and Transaction Management features of
• Created Restful Web Services by following Microservices architecture using Spring Boot and separated
the components from cross cutting concerns by using Spring AOP.
• Consumed RESTful Web Services from different modules and implemented Serialization/De-
serialization with JSON format.
• Involved in developing application on Microservices architecture which is implemented using Spring
Boot. Used Spring Eureka for retrieving routes and API gateways for load balancing.
• Implemented the clear separation functionality in the Microservices using Spring Boot and coupled the
individual services using AWS API Gateway.
• Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud scalable Microservices and developed
Spring-based application with very less configuration.
• Integrated existing Microservices based Spring Boot applications with Apache Kafka Connector to act
as Publisher or Subscriber to a Kafka topic.
• Implemented Asynchronous messaging, message balancing and configured services that will be used
to publish and subscribe events/messages to and from Apache Kafka.
• Used Spring AOP for Transaction Management and Logging for clean code, consistent logic and used
pointcuts to call class methods according to advice.
• Configured application for publishing and subscribing to messages using JMS and Apache ActiveMQ.
• Integrated the application with Spring Security to implement security using OAuth2 framework for
validating the users and controlling API accessibility.
• Used Spring Security to restrict the access to specific users and URLs based on REST endpoints.
• Created Docker images for Microservices by writing Docker files and then deployed Docker containers
to AWS EC2 instances.
• Worked on object storage service Amazon S3 for storing obsolete data and configured AWS IAM roles
to restrict access to objects at the bucket or account level with S3 Block Public Access.
• Configured AWS Cloud Watch to respond to state changes in the event stream, thereby matching the
selected events and then route to AWS Lambda function to act accordingly based on set action
• Used AWS Elastic Beanstalk for automatic handling of capacity provisioning, load balancing, scaling and
application health monitoring.
• Worked on NOSQL database MongoDB concepts such as Locking, Transactions, Indexes, Shards,
Replication, and Schema design and performed CRUD operations in MongoDB.
• Involved in developing MongoDB document for data modeling and data import. Worked on Master
Slave replication and duplication, horizontal scaling features of MongoDB.
• Created build pipeline using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD).
• Worked on SonarQube for ensuring the code coverage meets company standard for efficient code.
• Developed test cases using JUnit with Mockito for every module in project for Test Driven Development
• Worked with fixtures, test suites, test runners and classes of jUnit and Mocking, Spies for partial
mocking, verify method features of Mockito.
• Created automated test scripts using Selenium Web Driver and used Apache JMeter for load and
• Used Git for Version Control, GitLab for Source Code Management, and monitored the error logs using
• Used Defect management tool JIRA for issue/bug tracking and monitoring of work assignment in the
• Worked with Maven as a build tool and STS (Spring Tool Suite) for Application Development.
Angular 6, Node JS, Java 8, Hibernate, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Apache Kafka, Spring AOP, Spring Security,
OAuth2, Docker, AWS EC2, Amazon S3, AWS IAM, AWS Cloud Watch, AWS Lambda, AWS Elastic Beanstalk,
MongoDB, JMS, Jenkins, SonarQube, Junit, Mockito, Selenium, Apache JMeter, Maven, Git, Log4j, JIRA, Spring
Tool Suite (STS).
Client: JP Morgan Chase Bank, Brooklyn, NY. Aug 2018 – Mar 2019
Role: Java Full Stack Developer
This is an intra-net web service of JP Morgan Chase bank to calculate the rewards/points for customers on their
purchases using their credit cards and generate reports and visualizations on metrics of real-time insights to the
Business Intelligence Team. Rewards points will be calculated based on the type of the transaction and the
merchant dealt with.
• Participated in the Design, Analysis, Development, and Deployment phases of the Software
Development Lifecycle (SDLC) by following Agile methodology and actively involved in mock screen
development in the project start-up phase.
• Developed pages using Angular 4 directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters,
validations, and components such as grid, buttons, carousel, date pickers and other input components.
• Implemented ParamMap, Angular Universal and Dependency Injection features of Angular 4 to provide
access to required and optional parameters specific to a route and to provide server-side rendering.
• For Scheduling, Logging and Notification of various services, the prototypes have been built using third
party Node.js based JS library.
• Used Hibernate framework for Object Relational Mapping to persist java objects on Oracle Database by
mapping data representation from MVC (Model-View-Controller) model to Relational data model.
• Integrated Hibernate with Spring using JDBC Driver Manager and used Hibernate second level cache
for caching the user data. Utilized Hibernate Entity Manager's Session Factory and HQL.
• Created data model and generated Hibernate mappings and domain objects using Hibernate.
• Involved in the implementation of RESTful Web services by using Spring Boot.
• Built and consumed RESTful Web Services within Microservices and implemented Serialization/De-
serialization using Jackson framework. Developed RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS to provide deal
analysis results and reports.
• Implemented RESTful Web services using Spring Boot to consume the data from microservices in JSON
• Developed individual components of the application using Spring Boot based on loose coupling by
following Microservices architecture.
• Developed custom message adapter components using Apache Kafka for Microservices to base on
RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot.
• Implemented RESTful based Web Services using JAX-RS annotations and Jersey for implementation.
• Used Apache Kafka as a message broker for communication between RESTful Web Services.
• Worked on integrating Spring based application with ActiveMQ and JMS to set up desired filters using
JMS Message Selectors.
• Implemented Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like transaction management, logging, and for the
implementation of Security.
• Created Aspects, and implemented them at point-cuts using designators, written point-cut expressions
at join points, declared advices.
• Utilized Spring AOP for Transaction management in handling Data Access Exceptions.
• Used Spring Security to handle the authentication, authorization, and access control features of the
application. Integrated Spring Security with Okta Security API.
• Implemented Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) and deployed the
application on AWS EC2 instances using Docker.
• Used AWS S3 to store data, retrieve the data quickly and created access points to limit S3 storage access
to a Virtual private Cloud (VPC). Used Elastic search for indexing documents.
• Used AWS SNS (Simple Notification Service) to send messages to multiple users and organized delivery
in an algorithmic way using AWS SQS (Simple Queue Service).
• Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL to calculate and update the tables to
implement business logic using Oracle database.
• Debugged and modified SQL Tables, Views and User-Defined Functions while configuring Oracle
Database and created complex SQL commands to retrieve data from Oracle database.
• Implemented OAuth 2.0 mechanism which is responsible for exposing secured resources.
• Implemented Redis Caching for the high performance of the services and reducing duplication of data.
• Utilized log4j for logging messages at various levels, debugging and for extracting information.
• Used Splunk for capturing, indexing, and correlating the real-time logs of the application in a searchable
form, through which reports, alerts, dashboards, and visualizations are created.
• Used ZenHub as a story-based project planning tool, where tasks are assigned for every Sprint and to
keep a track on issues.
• Used IntelliJ as an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for application development.
Angular 4, Node.js, Hibernate, Java, Spring Boot, Spring Eureka, JSON, JAX-RS, Apache Kafka, Spring AOP, Spring
Security, Docker, Jenkins, AWS EC2, , Amazon S3, AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS), AWS Simple Queue
Service (SQS), JMS, Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL, Redis, Log4j, Splunk, ZenHub, IntelliJ
Client: GAF Materials Corporation, Parsippany, NJ. Aug 2016 – Jun 2018
Role: Java/J2EE Developer
The application is an internal tool, where it can be used to connect homeowners with factory certified assistants,
and to allot points based on purchases. The tool enables customers to buy the selected item and get other
offered services by previous accumulated points.
• Followed Agile methodology for developing application and involved in Analysis, Design, Development,
and Testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Developed UML diagrams (Class, Activity, and Sequence diagrams) using Microsoft Visio, Star UML.
• Implemented AngularJS MVC architecture by developing individual complements and combining them.
• Worked on creating dynamical dropdown lists using AJAX, jQuery, and Angular JS.
• Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain view data. Used routing in AngularJS to build single
page application for navigating through different status and multiple models.
• Created custom Plugins, Templates, and Functions for Angular JS application.
• Implemented jQuery validation plug-ins, modified jQuery validation plug-ins to support custom
validation, and used jQuery event handling in UI pages to display based on functionality.
• Used AJAX to retrieve data from server synchronously in the background without interfering with the
display and existing page in an interactive way.
• Used POJOs for Data Model, made individual records and separate Java objects with Relational
• Implemented MVC architecture using JSP, Spring, Hibernate and used Spring Framework to initialize
beans in RESTful Web Services.
• Used Spring framework's REST Controller to create RESTful Web Services and JSON objects for
• Implemented Microservices architecture for the creation of the independent components utilizing
Spring Boot for consuming RESTful Web services.
• Used Spring Core annotations for Spring Dependency Injection (DI) and Spring Inversion of Control
(IoC) in RESTful API and Spring MVC for Microservices.
• Defined Model components using Spring MVC framework providing very clean division between
controllers, providing thin web layer over business layer using interfaces.
• Used Spring AOP for logging, auditing, and transaction management to distinguish business logic from
the cross-cutting concerns and used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization features of
• Used Spring Batch to meet the requirements of reliability, robustness and traceability which are
essential for automatic processing of large amount of data.
• Involved in the development of underwriting process, which involves communication without side
systems using IBM MQ and JMS.
• Integrated the Spring based application with ActiveMQ and JMS to set up filters using JMS Message
• Worked with JMS (Java Messaging Service) for communication, logging in the backend and for alerting,
configuring, and controlling software clusters.
• Used Cassandra, a NoSQL database to store large amounts of data across different server regions,
providing high availability with no single point of failure.
• Involved in Cassandra Cluster environment administration that includes commissioning and
decommissioning nodes, cluster capacity planning, performance tuning, cluster monitoring and
• Utilized Mockito for mocking the Controller and Services for proper testing of the application.
• Developed JUnit test cases for Unit testing and Functional testing. Interacted with Test/Quality
engineers to define test plans and used Cucumber for Acceptance tests.
• Configured Git repositories with branching, tagging and notifications and used Bitbucket for Source
• Developed Maven build scripts and implemented Docker containers to create images of applications to
deploy using Jenkins by following Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
• Used JIRA for tracking progress of stories created and followed Agile methodology.
• Used logging techniques provided by Log4J for efficient logging and debugging.
• Developed the application using Eclipse as an IDE and used its features for editing, debugging,
compiling, formatting, build automation.
(Java Messaging Service), Cassandra, JUnit, Mockito, Cucumber, Git, Bitbucket, Maven, Jenkins, JIRA, Log4j,
Eclipse, Microsoft Visio, Star UML.
Client: HDFC Bank, Hyderabad, India. Apr 2014- Jul 2016
Role: Java Developer
• Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Production of the application using Agile
• Developed JSPs to dynamically generate pages and display the data on the client side. Used Java Mail
API to notify the users regarding the status of different features.
• Used AJAX to retrieve data from server synchronously in the background without interfering with the
display and existing page in an interactive way.
• Integrated Spring and Hibernate ORM framework for persistence and used Hibernate DAO Support
with Hibernate Template to access the data.
• Exposed and consumed the SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
• Used Spring Dependency Injection (DI), Spring Inversion of Control (IoC), Spring MVC and annotations
in Spring to implement business layer and navigation part of the application.
• Interfaced with the My SQL back-end database by integrating with Spring and Hibernate.
• Used SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for online analytical processing, data mining, loading data
warehouses and managing SQL Server objects and data.
• Created cubes using data from data marts/data warehouse for faster and drilldown analysis by making
use of SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
• Generated periodic reports based on the statistical analysis of the data from various time frames and
using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Developed Unit /Integration test cases using JUnit to ensure high test coverage of the code.
• Involved in Unit Testing of various modules by generating the test cases and developed scripts for the
build process to deploy the application on JBOSS.
• Utilized JasperReports to produce and integrate required reports, generate dynamic content.
• Utilized SVN as a Version Control system to record changes by keeping a track of modifications done to
• Used Pivotal Tracker for tracking stories.
• Deployed Application instances on JBoss and WebLogic Server.
• Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking components.
Client: Talent Sprint, Hyderabad, India Apr 2012 – Mar 2014
Role: Java Developer
• Created functional specifications and configuration documents based on the user requirements.
• Implemented Business, Delegate, Design, Facade, Service locator, Singleton, Factory method,
Template method, Observer, Data Access Objects, Data Transfer Objects JEE design patterns.
• Implemented front end validations through Javax Validation API.
• Worked on Automatic Dependency Injection using JSP bean tags by integrating with Struts.
• Implemented DOM manipulation to modify the DOM elements and modify their content from cross-
browser open source engine by using jQuery.
• Worked on developing responsive pages by AJAX support, event handling and animations in AJAX.
• Used Struts2 to work with Dynamic Web Modules in the application and designed JSP pages.
• Build and consumed SOAP APIs to fetch data from external APIs.
• Developed components of MVC (Model-View-Controller) based web application by using Struts2.
• Used Interceptors in Struts2 to perform validation, exception handling, Internationalization and
displaying intermediate result.
• Configured Oracle DB database schema and implemented binding.
• Implemented partitions, views, and transactions for ensuring Data concurrency and Data consistency in
• Created charts, visualizations using Tableau.