Witnessing welder testing
To execute my skills and experience in ensuring the safety and quality of welding projects working as a Certified Welding Inspector.
Houston, TX 77040
combo welder KBR
October 2015 to January 2016
combo welder Tellespen
March 2015 to October 2015
combo welder Enerflex
April 2013 to March 2015
combo welder/ fitter Valmont Industries
February 2002 to September 2012
for the oil and gas industry. Paying attention to details and making the necessary changes or repairs when needed. Welded on most exotic alloys using the SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, and FCAW making 100% x- ray quality welds. Welding on Pressure Vessels and piping. Experience repairing Pressure Vessels and Boilers, Gas Turbine Piping, and installation of piping. Working closely with Quality personnel to maintain the safety and quality standards set by Engineer. Experienced with the in-process inspection of fit-up and welding, testing and qualification of welders in accordance with ASME Sec. IX and AWS D1.1
Associates of Science Brown Mackie College
South Bend, IN
UNION HIGH SCHOOL
combo welder , Inspection
Certified Welding Inspector
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Excellent skills at inspecting welds and construction materials.
• Familiar with welding codes and engineering process and principles.
• Deep knowledge of the welding procedures and qualification and materials and its limitations.
• Great eye sight and physical strength. Able to communicate welding flaws to supervisors and other welding professionals.
• Sound knowledge about basic to advanced welding concepts and capability to implement appropriately according to welding projects.