(To further myself in my Career)
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• FIRST AID
• BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS
• CHEMICAL SPILL RESPONSE
• ELECTRICAL SAFETY
• FIRE RESPONSE
• HAZARDOUS GAS RELEASE RESPONSE
• MEDICAL INCIDENT RESPONSE
• SCBA/RESPIRETORY PROTECTION
• HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT
WORK OF EXPERIENCE
2014- Present Maintenance Support Technician
DO Wet cleans and make sure tool runs as should and
pass qualifications after wet clean on ame systems.
Do Pm’s On strip tools, RD’s and Aura’s to make sure
tools run at Capacity.
Check handling, errors and trouble shoot issues on
Plasma Strippers (Aura’s) to get tool up as soon as
Do Quality Wet Cleans on AME’s to get tool back up
as soon as possible.
Trouble shoot errors on AME’s to see if tool needs to
be escalated to more experienced Tech.
Remove and replace Cartridges from abatement
equipment and make sure it is functioning
Trouble shoot Errors and Faults on Semitools. Then
perform the maintenance work.
2007-2014 Polar semi-conductor; maintenance
• Clean and rebuild Ion Implanter sources
• Cleaning, scrubbing of GSD 2000 source housing
• Replace and removal of hazardous gases, Chlorine,
Boron, Arsine exc.
• Disposal of arsenic contaminated waste.
• Wet sand blast cleaning of arsenic contaminated
parts needed for reuse.
• Wipe down and clean work bench using IPA alcohol
and D.I water at the end of each 12 hour shift.
2006-2007 Polar Semi-Conductor Operator
• To process computer chip wafers efficiently from my
area to the next for processing.
• Qualifications include
• Operation of 6200 ion source Implanters in a clean room
• Operation of GSD 2000 ion Implanters in a clean room
2004-2006 KFC; Manager St Paul,
Job duties include,
Opening and closing of store.
Cash drops and deposits
Create a fun yet professional work
2000 Minnesota Transitions Charter School
High School Diploma.
Spending time with my Children.
Christopher Taylor, Co-worker/Friend-952-217-8575
Robert Stuart, Co-Worker/Friend-651-238-8400
To contact this candidate email DEREKPRAX@YMAIL.COM