ASSISTANT MANAGER – WALMART
To be with a result-driven corporation that seeks an ambitious and career conscious employee, whose achievements, dedication and work ethics will be utilized to further enhance the success of the overall daily business needs.
Blaine, MN 55449
ASSISTANT MANAGER WALMART Elk River, MN
January 2014 to Present
• Manages and oversees the daily operations of business and improves stores profitability by identifying and communicating performance goals and objectives to store manager and hourly team.
• Providing above and beyond customer service and shopping experience leading to long-term loyal customers.
• Coordinates, ensures completion, and oversees activities and tasks for operational functions.
• Monitors safety and risk controls of facility by ensuring an effective safety program is in place along with supervising the safety team
• Experienced in proper CCTV (close circuit) usage throughout facility to monitor facility, interior/exterior, and internal/external suspicious behaviors.
• Follows up on key and door controls, cash controls, and safety protocols.
• Review daily/weekly sale goals to ensure business standards and conditions are fully prepared for business.
• Files and documents expenses and record retentions for business.
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness ultimately leading to their promotions and overall success in company.
• Maintained and retained departmental records accurately.
RECEIVING ASSOCIATE WALMART Fridley, MN
July 2012 to January 2014
•2nd shift ICS lead
• unload merchandise, grocery and dairy trucks daily in a timely manner to get merchandise on the sales floor for 3rd shift associate.
• Supervision over ICS associates making sure productivity is being maintained.
• Daily execution of merchandise picks, loading merchandise to sales floor and getting appropriate merchandise replenished for customer satisfaction
BACHELOR OF MARKETING STUDIES MARKETING METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY
Saint Paul, MN
January 2015 to Present
ASSOCIATES IN ARTS FLORIDA AGRICULTURAL AND MECHANICAL ANOKA RAMSEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Coon Rapids, MN
September 2012 to December 2014
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA SPRING LAKE PARK HIGH SCHOOL
Spring Lake Park, MN
August 2010 to May 2012
Microsoft office (10+ years)
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Works well without supervision
• Ability to prioritize and remain focused on the essence of an issue
• Excellent with customer support services
• Skilled at learning new concepts quickly while working well under pressure
Detailed-oriented with ability to follow up on executions and results
•Two years’ experience in assisting and interacting with customers
• Advanced skills in Microsoft software’s (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
• Advanced skills in outlook.
To contact this candidate email email@example.com