* Over ten years’ experience with specialized purchasing and inventory management in laboratory and complex production environments.
* Expertise in relationship development where communication between departments and vendors was essential to the efficiency and smooth operation of the business.
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
Restricted Material Administrator Boston Scientific Hills, MN
September 2015 to Present
Responsibilities: Contact suppliers for raw material compliance project. Worked with internal buyers and engineers verified information, supportting documents for compliance for CRM Department Backfill list consisting over 3500 components.
Project completion .
Shipping Clerk Graco Rogers, MN
May 2015 to Present
Pick orders using a handheld scanner. Run shipping meter.
Purchasing Specialist Medtox Laboratories Roseville, MN
January 2008 to October 2014
Generated and processed all purchase orders for specialized laboratory supplies, instruments, office supplies and testing equipment along with the Accounting Department.
* Coordinated with vendors to manage accounts and contracts while developing business relationships and facilitating meetings with a budgetary focus and inventory control specialization.
* Negotiated account relationships for the shipping department and managed the inventory monthly.
* Recognized for reducing accounts payable through research and critical account management.
Administrative Assistant Internship Women of Nations Saint Paul, MN
May 2007 to August 2007
Responsible for inventory of shelter supplies and opened, sorted and distributed incoming mail.
* Researched and created activities as an event coordinator for current residents.
* Input confidential data from forms into Excel spreadsheets to log calls from their 1-800 hotline for domestic abuse support.
Customer Service Representative (Temporary) Pro Staff Minneapolis, MN
December 2000 to July 2001
Assigned specifically to Kemps Dairy Home Delivery division to enter customer orders into computer databases for tracking and invoicing purposes.
* Managed chronological and alphabetical filing system while processing phone orders from local businesses.
* Developed relationships by processing daily orders, managing contacts, reconciling inventory and coordinating with customers.
Assistant Purchasing Agent Precision Associates Minneapolis, MN
October 1992 to May 1996
Partnered with vendors to obtain product information, including price, availability, delivery schedules and researched products to ensure purchasing efficiency.
* Maintained procurement records on items and services purchased, costs, delivery, product quality, performance and inventories.
* Communication Skills: Public speaking, appropriate workplace communication including conflict resolution, feedback, mediation, and teamwork.
* Customer Service Skills: Ability to effectively interact with customers while marketing the company’s products and services.
* Computer skills: Basic knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet access, Keyboarding and 10-key.
General Equivalency Diploma
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org