From: Edwin Mitei [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:12 PM
To: Brad Coleman
Subject: Application from Edwin Mitei for Software Developer, Minneapolis, MN
Edwin Mitei applied to the job Software Developer in Minneapolis, MN on Indeed
Edwin Mitei had the following answers to auto-generated questions
Do you have a four-year college degree (or equivalent)? This job might require one.
• Reply to this email to contact Edwin Mitei via Indeed, or contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org | 612- 545-8625
email@example.com | 612- 545-8625
– created a software to display part numbers which saved my employer money and time .
– created a software to automate programming of parts which eliminated the need for manual labor.
Embedded Software intern
Entrust Datacard – Shakopee, MN
May 2015 to Present
-Design and implement software for embedded devices
-Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
-Review code and design
-Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
Programming In C
Electrical Engineering Technician (R&D)
Entrust Datacard Corporation – Shakopee, MN
February 2012 to Present
• Assist Engineers with prototype design and troubleshooting.
• Design wiring cables and helped wiring of prototypes.
• Assist manufacturing with training on released products.
• Assist Engineers ordering parts and testing of the prototypes.
• Ordering parts for prototypes and for cost saving.
Sybaritic Inc. (Part Time ) – Bloomington, MN
• Troubleshoot Medical/Non-medical devices onsite and offsite.
• Helped customer over the phone on issues related to the products.
• Helped with electrical design of the new products.
• Quality inspection and test for new products
Apac Customer Service
CSR, – La Crosse, WI
January 2010 to December 2010
• Answer phones and respond to customer requests.
• Over the phone basic technical support.
Benchmark Electronics – Winona, MN
August 2006 to September 2010
•Carry out tests on electronic equipment in accordance with test instructions, using specified test equipment.
• Carry out setting-up procedures for testing, to include the awareness of the need for periodic recalibration of test equipment.
• Carry out simple fault-finding procedures on electronic equipment.
• Possess skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
Bachelor’s in Computer science
Metropolitan State University – Saint Paul, MN
2012 to 2016
Associates in Electrical Engineering
Southeast Technical College – Winona, MN
Progamming in C,C++,C#,java and SQL (1 year)
Indeed – one search. all jobs. | 7501 N. Capital of Texas Hwy, Building B, Austin, TX 78731