I would like to be challenged in regards to learning new areas of the industry, advancing my knowledge base and utilizing my problem solving skills on a daily basis.
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Geologist South Texas Mining Venture, Uranium Energy Corporation Corpus Christi, TX
March 2007 to January 2016
• Exploration site manager daily duties include: Management of field personnel. Oversee drilling rigs and equipment. On site logging and preparation of future drill locations. Crew and equipment safety.
• Office responsibilities include: Maintaining the drilling database and writing reports. Planning and implementing future drill sight locations. Evaluating incoming data for mapping and future bore holes. Logistics and approving site expenditures.
• Environmental resposibilities include: Assisting Texas Rail Road Commission inspectors for monthly inspections. Collecting data for reports. Writing and amending permits for future and present mining projects. Overseeing site reclamation of past drill locations. On sight safety.
• Field responsibilities include: Overseeing equipment maintenance. Execution of drilling locations using GPS. Writing lithology reports. Collecting and analyzing bore hole cuttings and core samples.
Radiation Safety for Well-Logging Supervisor training course, Corpus Christi, Texas
2015 to 2015
Mountain States Employee Council Corpus Christi, TX
2008 to 2008
2008 to 2008
PI/Dwight’s Corpus Christi, TX
2008 to 2008
SMT short course, Corpus Christi, Texas (2007)
Geologist Everest Resource Company Corpus Christi, TX
January 2006 to March 2007
Responsibilities included maintaining geoscience databases, monthly production reports and graphs.
• Gathering of electric logs and data from the Coastal Bend Geological library, Corpus Christi Geological library, A2D, BEG and the Railroad Commission of Texas.
• Projects included mapping of subsurface data, correlation of logs and production of cross sections. Assisted in prospect generation and developed an understanding of oil and gas field operations.
Corpus Christi, Texas Undergraduate Research Assistant Center for Water Supply Studies, Texas A&M University Corpus Christi, TX
December 2005 to January 2006
Participated in research projects for the Center including total maximum daily loading study conducted on the Oso Creek watershed and ground conductivity surveys.
• Collected field data and performed stream gauging activities along Oso Creek and tributaries.
• Repaired and maintained field and laboratory equipment, along with general office duties.
Petra Basics Corpus Christi, TX
2006 to 2006
Bachelor of Science Computer Applications Texas A&M University