Brooklyn Center, MN
firstname.lastname@example.org – 6122678070
Assembler skilled in managing multiple tasks with frequently changing priorities. Meets deadlines and
projects a positive attitude. Dependable selfstarter experienced in manufacturing production, assembly, quality
and machine operation and maintenance.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Fire Extinguisher Assembler Fireaway – Minnetonka, MN – July 2015 to February 2016
Spin and polish units on lacing machines.
• Assemble multiple StaticX fire extinguishing products.
Machine Operator Midwest Rubber
Plymouth, MN – February 2014 to July 2015
Operate forklifts, hoists and other material handling equipment.
• Adhered to all safety protocols and safe work practices to reduce likelihood of injury.
• Worked in warehouse.
• Manufacture, fabricate, and distribute high quality rubber products.
• Lubricated parts and performed minor maintenance to improve machine function.
Medical Assembler St. Jude – Minnetonka, MN – October 2013 to February 2014
Received and correctly processed both written and verbal instructions, prints and work orders.
• Worked with a team on assembly line in clean room to assemble medical products.
Cashier McDonald’s – Brooklyn Center, MN – March 2013 to October 2013
Maintained smooth and timely operations in preparation and delivery of meals and kitchen sanitation.
• Prepared quality products while maintaining proper food safety practices, portion control and presentation
within service goal times.
• Consistently provided friendly guest service and heartfelt hospitality.
• Operated the drivethrough window and sales register quickly and efficiently.
• Maintained high standards of customer service during highvolume, fastpaced operations.
Park Center Senior High School – Brooklyn Park, MN
• Small parts assembly
• Skilled in final assembly process
• Fluent in Hmong
• Good with numbers and math
• Fast and efficient service worker
• Dedicated team player
• Quick learner
• Organized multitasker