11436 Marketplace Dr. N Ste 347
Champlin MN 55316
Tel: 651 983 5288
Francis Ssennoga is a graduate of the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota with
three (3) science degrees.
• Masters in software engineering with a concentration in computer security
• Bachelor’s in computer science
• Bachelor of science in mechanical engineering.
• 5+ Years of software design/architecture
• 8+ of Production Support experience
• 10+ Years of Software Development and coding in Java
• 7+ Years building software applications using Java/J2EE/Jboss
• 7+ Years of experience with web application server Jboss
• 10+ Years working with databases like MySql, Jdbc
• 10+ Years Unix experience Linux/UNIX shell and scripting
• 5+ Years experience with JQuery
• 10+ Years of experience full development life cycle including deployment and support
• 10+ Years of experience with SFTP/FTP
• 10+ Years of experience working with Apache, Tomcat
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Seeking an opportunity in application support.
Current: Application Support Engineer Ssensoft inc (2009 Now)
• Support Applications with continuous improvement of code base, systems, processes and
• Relationship building with clients to understand their unique needs and communicate those
back to the team.
• Incident support and tracking with JIRA and other software to ensure full customer
• Full development life cycle including deployment and support
• Work with thirdparties to coordinate and provide necessary solutions for the customers
• Make design choices; coding standards, tools, or platforms to facilitate strategic security
• Make system choices; use systems with interactions between components written in
different languages at different times and at different locations, or between components
of the same software system, using the same coding language.
Software Application Engineer Accelus (2007 2009)
Monitoring Applications, Deploying Applications, Maintenance of Applications on UNIX, Linux
and Windows technology.
Engineer Minco Products inc (2001 2007)
• Flexible electrical circuit design, manufacturing and testing.
• Laser and Smart drill testing and use. Laser and Smart drill manual generation
• Comprehensive engineering tool database design, management, migration and
2. Web Applications
3. Unix, Linux, MySQL, PHP, Open Source
4. Team Building
5. Software Engineering
6. Software Development
8. Product Development
9. Business Analysis
10. Customer Relationship Building
11. Requirements Analysis
12. Process Engineering
14. JBoss Application Server, Apache