Franz D. Vogl – MCSE, RNA
Minneapolis, MN 55112
To whom it may concern,
I have been in the recruiting industry for over 15 years as a Corporate Recruiter as well as
independent. I have focused primarily on the IT and Clinical industries; yet have experience in
the Technical, Medical Device and Machining industries as well. Through out my career I have
created new sales departments, brought in new large clients and have lead recruiting and sales
departments. I have positioned myself to be a successful Recruiter and Account manager by
continued education. I am one the highest recommended recruiters on Linked in, as well I have
multiple technical Microsoft certifications, a clinical Registered Nursing assistant certification
and additional education that have helped me understand the recruiting and sales within various
industries better with the completion of sales training continuing education at both Dale Carnage
and Sandler Sales institutes.
I am a results driven team player with the success of the entire team as a primary goal yet
focused on my individual performance as well by creating and adhering to daily, monthly and
quarterly metrics. Some of my personal achievements are as follows:
• Scored highest in class in intense Sandler Institute Sales Training System.
• Managed staffing of a $1.78 million dollar project.
• Consistently performed in top 10% in all sales positions held.
• Achieved Presidents million-dollar club award 3 months ahead of schedule. Twice.
• Eagle Scout
• 64 personal LinkedIn recommendations, with 1000+ Linked In endorsements.
I would like to schedule a short time for you and I to catch up for a moment and discuss my
interest in working for your company. Is there a convenient time for you and I to touch base in
the next few days?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Franz D. Vogl – MCSE, RNA
Minneapolis, MN 55112
Experienced Recruiting professional focusing on IT and other technologies with successful track
record of solid customer service and team based growth. Proven ability to develop and maintain
a strong candidate pool, market share and present services, products and ideas to build long term
and productive relationships.
• Marketing and computer science, U of M, MN
• Registered Nursing Assistant, MCTC
• Microsoft Engineering – Mind Leap Bloomington, MN
• Dale Carnage Sales Training Institute
• Sandler Sales Training Institute
• A+ hardware and software interaction
• MCP – Microsoft Certified Professional
• MCSE – Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
Independent Contract Recruiter – ArbeiTech 2015 – Present
• Contracted as a third party recruiter for various firms and end clients.
• An expert in identifying and engaging active and passive Healthcare, Data
Warehouse, Research and Government talent for various organizations.
• Have placed senior Director and C level management candidates as well as
• Work closely with the in-house HR teams to develop and strategize the existing
and growing candidate pipeline.
Senior Independent Recruiter – Global IT 2014 – 2015
• Was recruited as a contract remote Sr. Recruiter to source new clients and fill
open positions for new and existing clients, Many positions required a Clinical
analyst as well (RN or APRN)
• Filled companies current full time and contract openings with current clients. I
have recruited positions including IT, Oracle, Java, C#, C++, .Net, SAP, People
soft, Cache, DBA’s, infrastructure, Implementation analysts to Sr. PM level,
Cutover PM’s, mobile app developers, and many additional technologies.
• Signed new clients to build up new book of business in Texas and Wisconsin.
Senior Independent Technical Recruiter – Virtelligence 2014
• As an Epic Premier Partner, I staffed and managed the largest go-live project the
company has managed earning $668,000.
• Has exceeded daily/monthly goals consistently by 134%
• Developed aggressive hunting techniques to prospect, qualify and prospective
close business agreements.
Senior Independent Recruiter – Pivot Point Consulting 2013
• Worked as a straight independent remote contract Technical recruiter to help
grow company’s footprint in the IT industry.
Senior Technical Recruiter – HealthBPM 2011 – 2013
• Increased company’s monthly revenue by 30% within first 6 months of
employment by direct placements to client’s current and new accounts.
• Implemented company CRM system for recruiting and sales to allow sales and
recruiting to be focused on one database.
• Created recruitment processes and metrics for direct placement to clients.
• Cultivated new revenue by placing contractors at direct IT accounts, including
parent companies Oracle openings.
• Evaluated and assessed existing staffing model and made recommendations to
implement best practices.
• Developed aggressive hunting techniques to prospect, qualify and close business
Senior Technical Account Mgr. / Recruitment Manager – BAHAMA Consulting 2008 –2011
• Consistently doubled company’s revenue every year.
• In 2010, my accounts and recruiting efforts provided $3.7 million dollars worth of
direct and indirect business.
• Was main point of contact on over 30 Epic go-lives.
• Provided staff to build, implement and upgrade IT systems for many large
hospital environments, many exceeded 600+ bed counts across multiple InPatient
and Ambulatory environments.
• Managed 5 recruiters and their daily, weekly and monthly goals.
Account Executive / Recruiter – Excel Staffing 2006 –2008
• Grew companies’ current account base 27% within first year.
• Would present companies’ services to local and national Medical Device
companies to help them with their full time and contingent staffing needs by
direct and indirect recruiting methods.
• Guided out of office and education based recruitment activities.
Technical/Clinical Recruiter – Northland Staffing 2005 –2006
• Recruited senior level IT managers, executives and IT staff members.
• Maintained good professional relationships and consistently achieved goals on a
quarterly basis meeting monthly recruiting quota.
• Helped clinical staffing manager fill Nurse, Nurse Practitioner and Medical
Corporate Recruiter / Trainer – Ultimate Electronics 2003 –2005
• Recruited, hired and trained new hire customer service and sales staff on sales
techniques and product knowledge for multiple regional locations.
• Cooperated with national product representatives for electronic product
conventions where I trained classes on new products and services.
• Worked for the Corporate Sales department where I performed within the top 2%
of the corporate sales division.
Sales Engineer – Service Sales 2000 – 2003
• Analyzed and applied multiple location inventory management and shipping
systems as a Technical Sales Engineer with many fortune 500 companies.
• Trained management and subordinate staff on soft and hardware aspects of
inventory control systems.
Recruiting and Training Abilities
• Corporate level recruiting and training, goal-casting.
• Directed business-to-business services and training.
• Sought out and developed new methods to make team more successful.
• Maintained accurate and up to date records of all projections and goals.
• Monthly contact with managers to help keep staff successful.
• Ability to communicate direction to company management and sales team.
• Coordinated advertising and sales traffic between customers and sales team.
Technical Sales and Direction
• Instructed multiple locations on inventory management systems and products.
• Executed a multiple tier electronic training system.
• Directed network restructure for new training systems.
• Implemented updated electronic training system with existing terminals.
• Evaluated low revenue sales people and worked with them to meet sales goals.
• Developed merchandise brochures using graphic arts and digital enhancement software.
• Directed development of website to promote national product exposure.
Training Administration & Development
• Performed data transmission trouble-shooting tasks.
• Set daily, weekly, and monthly sales goal achievements for regional sales team.
• Managed incoming sales inquiries and referred potential sales to team as necessary.
• Direct liaison between company executives, suppliers and sales managers.
• Planned and put into service online web based training system.
• Organized business-to-business product promotions within departments.