Traffic & Distribution Analyst II – Honeywell
Plymouth, MN 55442
Glenco13@msn.com – (763) 557-9917
Logistics management professional with 20 + years of experience in warehouse design, automation, and data
collection. Proven success in driving process and quality improvements, increasing productivity, and enhancing
bottom-line performance and profitability.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Traffic & Distribution Analyst II
Honeywell – Coon Rapids, MN – 2012 to Present
Responsible for managing the inbound and outbound OEM & AMS shipments for the Aerospace site including
Import / Export Compliance, SAP data execution, SAP validation and Coordinate Domestic & International
Carriers / Freight Forwarder & Small Package shipments.
• Manage Inbound & Outbound Deliveries across the Supply Chain
• Import / Export Compliance to adhere to riders & conditions
• Lead Rapid Problem Solving Events
• Drive Continuous improvement through Kaizens
• Filing Export Shipments utilizing AES Export System
• Communicate with Carriers & Couriers to coordinate the movement of material globally
Detector Electronic – Bloomington, MN – 2008 to 2012
Support the manufacturing effort to deliver quality products on time by performing a variety of stock room,
receiving & shipping services.
• Receiving materials from outside sources & distribute to appropriate areas.
• Process & maintain finish goods inventory by stockroom locations.
• Ensure accuracy & quality of all outgoing customer orders.
• Ensure accurate assignment of material to manufacturing work orders.
• Assist in preparation & execution of annual physical & cell inventories.
• Initiate changes in working conditions & use of equipment to increase efficiency & safety.
Cherne Industries – Edina, MN – 2006 to 2008
Direct management responsibility for shipping and receiving operations. Responsible for the movement of
$10 million of inventory and finished goods annually. Managed 2 million operating budget and 5 person direct
support staff. Spearheaded the implementation of process improvements, cost reductions, and internal controls
that significantly improved department performance.
• Responsible for 99% on-time distribution operations to six distribution centers throughout the United States,
Asia, and Canada.
• Developed, and maintained specialized training programs to enable shipping and receiving operations to be
conducted utilizing only first shift.
• Maintained inventory accuracy, receipts, stocking, and cycle control resulting in 30% reduction in cycle
• Identified metrics, initiated data collection processes, and created management reports for the shipping and
• Responsible for department documentation and change control actions, corrective and preventative actions
and domestic and international shipping regulations.
• Responsible for coordinating all international export shipments, documentation, and associated records
Shipping Group Lead
XSYS Print Solutions – Plymouth, MN – 2005 to 2006
Responsible for distribution operations to seven-branch ink processing locations throughout the United States,
Asia, and Europe. Lead a staff of 4 hourly shipping personnel and one truck driver. Introduced new processes
and equipment usage to optimize shipping and receiving operations.
• Designed, implemented, and maintained warehouse material handling and storage systems resulting in
improved product flow and a 10% reduction in shipping and receiving processing time.
• Responsible for compliance with domestic and internal hazardous material shipping and transportation
• Member of the Hazardous Materials Response Team.
FLEXTECH, INC – Saint Louis Park, MN – 2004 to 2005
Supervised manufacturing operators, tooling technicians and product packaging personnel.
Managed $3.3 million operating budget & 30 person direct support staff.
• Implemented Pareto analysis cycle counting procedures which resulted in a 20 % reduction in cycle counting
errors for both raw & finished goods.
• Responsible for administering plant cost containment & waste reduction.
• Supported the research and development engineers by creating prototype designs.
• Designed & implemented export & domestic distribution processes & procedures.
• Implemented a shrink wrap system within manufacturing & shipping departments which resulted in a 20 %
cost reduction in material handling & transportation costs.
B.S. in industrial
University of Wisconsin – Menomonie, WI