From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 1:16 PM
To: Brad Coleman
Subject: Candidate for review
This resume has been forwarded to you at the request of Monster User xnerx06
Last updated: 02/10/16
Job Title: no specified
Company: no specified
Rating: no specified
Screening score: no specified
Status: no specified
Saint Paul, MN 55127
Quick View Links:
Resume Headline: Haeng Park
Resume Value: 7ihhkx54tvbkn4wd
17 Larch Lane St. Paul, MN 55127
651-483-0596 • Haeng.email@example.com
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING PROFESSIONAL
Experienced software development and quality assurance engineer. Expert at Unisys ClearPath Dorado systems and I/O. Recently, worked on Windows and Linux Kernel device drivers servicing Unisys Operating Systems:
• Input/Output processing for Mainframe Operating System serving data intensive applications.
• Developing and testing device drivers for real-time multi-core systems for mission critical projects
running on WindRiver VxWorks or WindRiver Linux.
• Virtual tape device driver interfacing FICON and SCSI Fibre channels.
• Writing diagnostic programs for testing tape and DVD device drivers.
C/C++ Visual BasicRTOS (Wind River)Embedded S/W
ClearCase MASM FICON/SCSI Fibre2200 O/S
Brocade Switches/Analyzer Virtual TapeSAN
Unisys Corporations, Roseville, MN 1981 – 2015
• One of 6-member team that has replaced traditional IOP with PCI based IOP that supports new machine
• Provided technical leadership in the area of (virtual) tape I/O and the support of the tape I/O complex.
• Successfully delivered FICON tape drivers that run under Unisys O/S to customers.
• Wrote and supported test programs for tapes supported by Unisys O/S.
• Graduate degree in Software Engineering, University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
BACK TO TOP
Lead S/W Engineer
BACK TO TOP
Current Career Level:
Years of relevant work experience:
More than 15 Years
Date of Availability:
US – I am authorized to work in this country for any employer.
Active Security Clearance:
US Military Service:
Target Job Title:
Desired Job Type: