7093 Blue Springs Rd (423) 315-0694
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311 email@example.com
Experienced Mechanical Engineer seeks a senior-level position with a growth-oriented organization providing
opportunities to further develop my skills and career aspirations as a Maintenance and Reliability Engineering
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Hands-on Engineer with over 15 years of experience working in manufacturing environments.
• Over 8 years of experience employing Reliability Engineering principles to reduce downtime.
• Successfully implemented new reliability programs in 2 production facilities.
• Practical knowledge of predictive maintenance technologies (vibration, thermography, oil analysis).
• Skilled in the use of CMMS systems to develop and track maintenance KPIs.
• Excellent organizational, planning, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Invista – Chattanooga, Tennessee
Asset Availability Leader 10/2014 – current
• Maintain reliability data for production area equipment
• Coordinate efforts of area Reliability engineers
• Ensure area overhauls scopes address availability issues
• Provide daily support to production area
• Maintain area continuous improvement list
J.M. Huber – Etowah, Tennessee
Senior Project Engineer 12/2011 – 10/2014
• Successfully completed 13 projects within budget and schedule worth a total of $1.2 million.
• Developed and implemented a compressed air leak detection program which has produced over $10k per
month in productivity savings.
• Supervised multiple contractor crews on a daily basis.
Maintenance Engineer 4/2008 – 12/2011
• Managed condition monitoring programs through the use of outside contractors.
• vibration analysis, oil analysis, ultrasonic thickness, and thermography
• Served as team leader of Maintenance Excellence Team which reduced break-in work orders by 35%
through the use of multiple analysis techniques.
• RCA, FMEA, Downtime / Work Order Review, and PM Procedure Review
• Supported purchasing cost reduction initiatives by serving as a technical resource which resulted in over
• Acted as a project manager on capital projects to implement within scope, budget, and schedule.
• Served as back-up Maintenance Supervisor as needed.
– PAGE TWO –
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (CONTINUED)
Johns Manville – Etowah, Tennessee 12/2004 – 4/2008
• Led plant predictive, preventive and productive maintenance efforts.
• Employed statistical analysis and root cause failure analysis techniques to identify machinery problems and
• Functioned as a project manager on assigned capital and in-plant projects to implement within scope,
budget, and schedule.
• Acted as contractor host on designated assignments, including contractor safety orientations.
HPM – Taylor’s Industrial Services – Cleveland, Tennessee 6/2003 – 6/2004
Cullom Machine – Cleveland, Tennessee 8/2001 – 6/2003
DANA Corporation – Plumley Division – Paris, Tennessee 1/2000 – 7/2001
Product Development Engineer
Micro Craft, Incorporated – Tullahoma, Tennessee 7/1997 – 12/1999
1996 – BS Engineering, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Chattanooga, Tennessee
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS / TRAINING
• Society of Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP)
• Association for Maintenance Professionals (AMP)
• Engineering Intern (EI), licensed by the Tennessee State Board of Architectural and Engineering Examiners
• Reliability Engineering Principles – ASME
• Reliability Centered Maintenance – Aladon
• Incident Investigation / Root Cause Analysis – ABS Consulting
• Six Sigma Green Belt – Johns Manville
• Lean Manufacturing – Johns Manville
• Boiler University – Ware Boiler
• OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety & Health Training – JM Huber
• Minitab Essentials – Minitab
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org