Saint Paul, MN
firstname.lastname@example.org – 202-509-1255
• To obtain a Career as a Technician that will allow me to utilize my 15plus years of experience.
• 1435 Bidwell ST, #10
MN, […] […] email@example.com,
• Electrical testing, troubleshooting, and repairs
• Preventative Maintenance
• Electrical 110V -220V 480V 3 phase
• PLC, ELC troubleshooting, Batch systems
• Conveyor systems, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems
• Ability to read and interpret Schematics
• Repair Miler, Lincoln, and C V-305 480V 60Hz welders
• Repair lift, LPI man lift
• Repair Blast booth
• Monitor and pm for Cranes
• Repair and install pump 110 V
• Repair 5000 tones Jack supported by limit switches
• Pneumatic instillation and switch valve toggle switch valve repair
• Ability to repair rotating lifting-jack plant supported by su-90u and s7 PLC
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Advanced Technology Services, Inc – 2013 to March 2015
• Preventative Maintenance providing Technician Services for Caterpillar Remanufacturing
• Troubleshooting Equipment, Fanuc/Mazak CNC machinery experience
• Machinery/Equipment Assembling per Print
• Electrical, mechanical, Troubleshooting Certified.
• Preventative Maintenance on Wolf Lasers, CNC, and other equipment
Electro Mechanical Technician
Symco Group – January 2012 to December 2012
• Maintained, repaired, modified equipment. Performed preventive maintenance on complex equipment.
• Troubleshoot and repaired as needed. Electrical mechanical sorting mailing machine, IBM 1400 HD 3/4
statement fast printers.
• Able to troubleshoot, developer, backup roller, fuser, drum, pre-clean, transfer, mag, toner, preventive
maintenance for the hole unite, tin file motor drive all part troubleshooting
• Responsible for preventive maintenance all equipment and order from the catalog.
• Check and inspect on all gas pipe for lick and valve.
• Utilize a variety power tools and hand tools able to use.
Senor Electrical techincian
Siemen’s Industry INC – Sacramento County, CA – February 2011 to November 2011
Facility Electro Mechanical Preventive Maintenance
• Repair and troubleshoot using documentation and wiring diagram for Electrical problem 480V 60Hz 3 phase.
Maintaining and checking electrical control box. Fuse, circuit breaker single and double from oxidizing, current
and volt check, relay and transformer check, wiring check, ground resistance check, using digital voltmeter
and other electrical diagnostic tools, visual check.
• PLC monitoring.
• Electrical cable and connection check, PC board check for malfunctions and functionality.
• Diagnose shorts, opens or ground problems.
• Lifting machine man lift LPI – High -efficiency electrical motors IE2
• Repair and troubleshoot a variety of high performance electrical components.
• Repair and order parts from documentation and catalog.
• Monitoring electrical controller cabinet.
• Maintained compressor and high volt pump phase motor.
• Supported by 120 PSI high performance heavy duty, Heat and electrical cabinet check, monitoring the
pressure. Checking all electrical plug and facility florescent light 120v.
• Support to all electrical tools and component functionality, 10k remote Crane repair, rotating lifting jack unit
5k tone repair electrical and limit switch, safety switch, breaker switch 200AP and technical support.
• Repair electrical hand tools, power outlets, light bulbs, go cart battery check and electrical junction box repair.
• Test equipment repair cable pin, ground and resistance checks.
• Preventative maintenance for the entire department.
• Oil changes, replace parts, replace circuit breakers different size as needed, pneumatic, hydraulic drive motor,
rotating mechanism, electrical drive unit, bearing, safety switch, limit switch, Gear, motor capacity, output
speed, operating voltage, protection rating by operation instruction manual, function checks, load testing and
damage component checks
Senior Maintenance Mechanical/Electrical Service Technician
DST OUTPUT – 2007 to 2010
• Responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of high-speed electro -Mechanical Mail Inserting
and Sorting Systems.
• Responsible for Rios HC 5500 and 5000 printers, automatic strapping machine systems smg 25 high
performance, and conveyor systems.
• Compressor 15hp maintenance service, able to work on high volt pump phase motor.
• Training certificate industrial safety.
• Troubleshooting and repairs on a variety of parts and components including: Allen Bradley PLC’s, servo
motors, fiber optics, photo eye, relays, contactors, and filters.
• Worked with cams, sprocket, gears, rollers, gas springs, encoder, amplifier, chains, belts, motor and shaft
driven ACL conveyor systems and hydraulic ramps.
• Installed and removed gearboxes and motor.
• Knowledge in electrical control panels and 3 phase power calculation for power distribution
• Performed diagnostic testing and troubleshooting utilizing schematics.
• Worked with 110v, 220v, US, and European standard phase wiring.
• Worked with both DC (5 -24) and AC (110 – 480) volts.
• Also performed board level troubleshooting.
• Trained and certified in preventive maintenance
Lead Engineering Technician (QA)
Ultra Clean Technology – 2002 to 2004
• Worked in a variety of roles including mechanical, electrical, final test, engineering technician, and quality
• Performed functional testing and troubleshooting on components, modules, and sub-assemblies for gas and
fluid delivery system.
• Utilized diagnostic test equipment and test fixture software including: Varian 960 dry leak detector, Cal bench
for mass flow controller (MFC), Transducer and digital display for calibrating and testing.
• Performed pneumatic toggle switch assembly utilizing diagrams and schematics as well as performed testing
with dry leak detector.
• Performed PLC troubleshooting. Set up and diagnose sensors, fiber optic.
• Assembled mechanical and electrical components of chemical gas and fluid delivery system for
semiconductor processing equipment.
• Assembled and performed testing on complex systems integration for semiconductor industry equipment for
companies such as Lam Research, Novalles, and Mattson.
• Performed routing and installation of pneumatic line using wiring diagrams.
• A bit short work experience at fruit, manufacturing company able to work on their equipment.
Ultra Clean Technology – 1996 to 2004
• Supported the Production Engineers in the development of products, responsible for quality control of
products, provide documentation and support for electronic components and PCB.
• Final fixture test using Lab View software.
• Involved building and testing prototypes, performing qualification testing, submitting part requests, keeping
track of tools, lab maintenance, and proactively pursuing tasks to completion.
• Setup and performing product testing.
• Assembled electrical and electronic systems and prototypes according to engineering data and knowledge
of electrical principles, using hand tools and measuring instruments.
• Documentation of product testing and results.
• Assisted the engineers with the creation of part specifications and documentation
• Performed modification of prototypes from schematics and engineers’ instructions.
• Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems
under simulated operating conditions, and record results.
IBM International Business Machine – 1995 to 1996
• Technician for Varian 350 sputter machine, access control mode indicators, thin film, and manufacturing
• Worked in cleanroom ISO500
Production line Technician-Printer assembly
HP-Hewlett Packard – 1993 to 1994
Perform functional test troubleshooting on PCB.
• Able to check, diode, transistor, capacitor, volt, resistance using Oscilloscopes checking waveform signal.
Certificate in Vacuums Technology
De Anza College
AA in Mechanical & Electrical
Santa Family College
AA in electronic techincian
sanat – Asmara
computer hardware and software (10+ years)
As i have stated i have more than 20 industrial certificate from online school