Sr. Quality Control Technician – Fairfield Nodal
Experienced Professional Quality Assurance Supervisor/ QC Analyst/QC Technician/ Internal Auditing/document control analyst with over 10 years experience leading a QC Team, defining strategies. Work Experience in: Quality Control, Forklift Operation, Inspection Auditing Documentation Management/ Management of Material Safety Data Sheets. Experience with ISO environment, understand the detail requirements of ISO 9000 and 9001 for Quality Management Systems. Excellent ability to drive data quality improvements, develop reports and statically data reports. 6 years of supervising daily warehouse activity and inventory experience, strong PC skills with MS Office proficiency, (Quality) Greenbelt Certified. I have a strong attention to detail, analytical skills, ability to read product specifications along with blueprints analysis and observations. Ability to think strategically given business issues and objectives, assess the implications of different solutions.
Sugar Land, TX
Sr. Quality Control Technician Fairfield Nodal Sugar Land, TX
2008 to Present
• Performs visual inspections on incoming materials and review final products ensuring quality specifications are met. Performs inspection of components to specifications using calipers, height gages, thread gages and other mechanical inspection hand tools
• Test equipment to evaluate the materials or products and records data from test procedures and inspections. Read and analyze product specifications and blueprints.
• Maintain the MSDS online database, maintain hardcopy detail the hazards, Work with Engineers to identify data quality issues and address them in order based upon urgency and priority.
• Executes data quality related improvements, define, execute data quality processes, and implementing data quality initiatives in accordance with the BI Data Quality Roadmap.
• Responsible for keeping documents in proper condition organized and filed.
Quality Assurance Manager/Internal Auditor/ Document Control Coordinator Advanced Platinum Solutions, Inc Houston, TX
2004 to 2008
• Executed audits to include ISO standards, internal and customer audits.Tested and inspected measured finished products, components, and or assemblies for functioning, operation, accuracy, or assembly to verify adherence to functional specifications. Marked items for acceptance or rejection, records test results and inspection data, and compares findings with specifications to ensure conformance to standards.
• Conferred with vendors and others regarding inspection results, recommend corrective procedures, and compile reports with results, recommendations, and any needed equipment or repairs.
• Interfaced with vendors and representatives to support and collaborated in implementing process improvements.
• Developed processes and procedures to assist the company in achieving quality and assurance goals.
Quality Control Manager/ Internal Auditor/ Document control Sam Direct Inc. Group Houston, TX
2001 to 2004
• Established and appropriate course of action to meet project goals, and quality control process to ensure reliability of performance, monitors performance and takes action when necessary to meet deadlines. Analyzed and developed statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
• Provided inspection activity for product throughout production cycle. Directed workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
• Interfaced with customer representatives for support and collaboration in implementing process improvements to aligning quality requirements. Posses a thorough understanding of ISO 9001:2000 standard and certification requirements.
Safety Coordinator R.E.L Tech Group
1999 to 2002
• Coordinated and administered physical security programs to ensure the safety and protection of Sam Direct personnel and property.
• Recognized and respond to both potential and realized security threats and emergency
• Assisted in Administrative duties such as handling incoming and outgoing mail and answering the main telephone line.
• Cross- trained in Accounting /Finance department, distributes payroll checks, code and assigned purchase order numbers. Conducted incident reporting and preliminary investigations.
Prairie View A&M University
1993 to 1997
Skills: MS Office: Power Point, Access, Excel, Technical Skills: MS Office, PC skills and knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation skills, TWIC Certfifcation