6108 Windridge Lane, Flower Mound, TX 75028
Mechanical engineer with experience in manufacturing. Strong ability to work independently and as a team leader
and member. Goal oriented individual with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to deliver on time results.
Proven capability to communicate effectively.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
University of Texas at Arlington, May 2015
Crash Rescue Equipment Services
Manufacturing Engineer 2015
Provided manufacturing engineering support to production. Led the remanufacture prototype of USAF P-22 and P-
24 fire trucks. Created work instructions for the USAF P-23 ARFF (aircraft rescue and firefighting) truck. Led Team
to create testing equipment and procedures for P-23 ARFF fire truck cab. Worked to provide continuous process
improvement of all fire trucks.
• Responsible for the remanufacture prototype of US Air Force P-22 and P-24 structural firefighting trucks:
• Prototype Project planning utilizing Microsoft Project to estimate time and labor needed for truck
• Created BOM to USAF contract SOW.
• Parts identification using USAF Technical Orders while creating part numbers in Mas90 and adding them
to the BOM.
• Led mechanics on daily task goals to accomplish teardown and prototyping to schedule.
• Coordinated with vendors for parts sourcing and identification.
• Quotation for rebuild of engines and transmissions.
• US Air Force P-23 ARFF fire truck
• Hale water pump retrofit bracketry design. Successful new design of mounting bracketry for new Hale
water pump installation with the constraint of not modifying the frame of the fire truck.
• Created multiple detailed work instructions using Policy Tech for P-23 rebuild process increasing
repeatability, reduction in; rework, quality issues, and labor cost.
• P-23 Fire truck cab testing equipment and procedures; identified components of the cab which needed to be
tested before sent final assembly, with the goal to reduce costly rework and trouble shooting.
• Made engineering recommendations for obsolete components.
• Design assembly cell layout to minimize excessive parts movement and reduce time locating parts.
• Conducted failure analysis of P-23 roof turret resulting in the understanding of what caused oscillation
• Assisted in a feasibility study for a water recovery station for pump testing.
Crash Rescue Equipment Services
Manufacturing Engineer Intern 2014
Provided manufacturing engineering support to production.
• Created an organization system to consolidated brass fittings resulting in the reduction in time identifying
and locating fittings.
• Assisted in the development and implementation of an optimization program for the paint department as
well as, the expansion of the department’s capacity and throughput.
• Developed a paint matrix to analyze the time and man hours to complete a job as well as time management
• Created technical drawings and illustrations.
• Created contacts with wiring and electrical connector vendors.
Technical Skills and Programs: Solidworks, Catia V5, Pro-Engineer, ANSYS Workbench, MATLAB, Mas90,
Microsoft; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project, welding, metal work, strong mechanical aptitude.
Senior Design Capstone Project
SCCA Formula 600, Team Captain
The goal of this project was to complete the design of a SCCA (Sports Car Club of America) Formula 600 Racecar
and begin the manufacturing of the racecar in the second semester. The team’s design tasks include, design of rear
lateral stabilization of the car’s solid rear axle. The design of the front wheel uprights. Creating weldments of the
racecar’s chassis for manufacturing. Packaging of major components including steering and braking systems.
• Organized and set weekly goals for the team members.
• Communicated with team advisors.
• Designed the front wheel uprights, including brake caliper selection and packaging.
• Designed wheel centers that allowed the wheel center, wheel hub and break rotor mounts to be reduced
from three components into one.
• Organized the consolidation of technical reports for the team’s final report and presentation of the various
systems of the car.