Jan Paolo B. Go www.linkedin.com/in/janpaologo
6535 N. Fairfield Ave. #3, Chicago, IL, 60645
(850) 758-5418 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Maxim Integrated is an American, publicly traded company (NASDAQ: MXIM) that designs, manufactures,
and sells analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits based in San Jose, California.
Maxim Philippines Operating Corporation | Test Product Engineering Department
Test Product Engineer | May 2014 – October 2015 (1 year 6 months)
• Support a fast-paced environment to immediately solve issues during test production by conducting first level
verification/isolation, hardware/circuit failure repair, and root-cause analysis.
• Support ASL3K, RFX, and KVD Automated Test Equipment (ATE) to resolve critical line issues which involves
software and hardware troubleshooting in a manufacturing/production clean room
• Review test documents and test cases from time to time to understand the issues in a technical standpoint.
• Delve into test programs using software applications such as Credence Visual ATE and Borland C++ which
supports C++ programming language
• Debug software issues that arise during runtime (e.g. exceptions, program errors)
• Revise test programs to add new features, improve process, and conform to organizational standards.
• Coordinate daily with the Test Development Team, Planning Team, Technicians, and Engineers to provide timely
engineering dispositions to insure customer delivery requirements especially for delinquent orders.
• Analyze hold lots from production line issues to device-related problems integrating Electronics/Electrical
Engineering principles/theories with the aid of various software applications such as Galaxy Semiconductor
Examinator, MS Excel and In-house MAXIM web applications (IRAC, IGS, and MAXVISION)
• Perform data analysis on statistics (yield, Pareto diagram, probability plots, trend charts, correlation diagrams)
• Developed a software library enabling DPAT (Dynamic Part Average Test) compatibility with both ASL3k and RFX
• Improved test process by eliminating room temperature test from a hot & room temperature test process by SPF
(Single Pass Flow) Evaluation
• Created Macros using MS Excel (Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications) that does the following:
o Extract tester log from text files
o Search and filter necessary measurement
o Manipulate data by applying algorithms using Pivot Table, Vlookup, and mathematical/logical operations
o Show results by graphs, charts, tables, and conditional formatting
• Revised & Evaluated 72 test programs across ASL3K platform to conform to global binning standards of Maxim.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical & Computer Engineering
NCEES Engineering Education Standard Credentials Evaluation (October 2015)
NCEES is a national nonprofit organization representing all U.S. states and territories dedicated to
advancing professional licensure for engineers and surveyors.
• NCEES evaluated B.S. Electronics Engineering program taken at De La Salle University – Dasmariñas as
meeting its standard on B.S. Electrical & Computer Engineering.
• Earned B.S. Electronics Engineering at De La Salle University – Dasmariñas (April 2013)
1st Placer, December 2013 Electronics Engineering Licensure Examinations (Philippines)
Scored 88.90% (Top 1): highest rating among 1,707 passers from 4,947 examinees
Residential Status: Green Card Holder
Self-taught Skills: Java, Object Oriented Programming, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications
Resources: Lynda.com, Head First Java, MITOpenCourseware Electrical Engineering and Computer Science,
To contact this candidate email email@example.com